Sign in to follow this  
windycityiggy

Need Lineup Help? Ask Here!

Whats up man...i appreciate all of your advice. Your column is helpful but I would love to hear your opinion on more players...that would make your article outstanding!

I do have one question for you...please help.

Need to start one...Colston, Wells, or Mendenhall? I am torn. Thinkning of going Colston but for some reason have a feeling Mendenhall might do it this week? I dont know though. They are saying wells isnt 100% but he is going against the eagles run D?

Thanks for the words, I appreciate that! You have to go Colston or Mendenhall here! If you want to know what I'm doing, I currently traded for Mendy ON THE LOW, and I think he does quite well today, Pitt goes back to what they know best, AND THAT'S RUNNING THE FOOTBALL!

Hope this helps, good luck!

Thanks for the words, I appreciate that! You have to go Colston or Mendenhall here! If you want to know what I'm doing, I currently traded for Mendy ON THE LOW, and I think he does quite well today, Pitt goes back to what they know best, AND THAT'S RUNNING THE FOOTBALL!

Hope this helps, good luck!

What I tell you buddy? Mendy with 2 Touchdowns today!!!! CHEA!!!

Should I go Pettigrew or Ballard at TE. Thanks

Gotta give me some time buddy so I can answer them in time!!! I would have said Ballard. Good luck today!

So? How did everyone do this week? Anybody have any other questions for tonight's game let me know! I'll be here.....I've already won my leagues this week so I'm here for the people!

Week 11 question.

Start M. Bush at RB - Is DMC coming back?

or

RB S. Greene

Non-ppr. Thanks!

DMC was seen NOT wearing a boot earlier today which is good news for owners, HOWEVER....Coach Hue Jackson said, "he is getting closer, working his tail off, but acknowledged that he doesn't know what the chances are that the running back will be able to play Sunday against the Vikings."

Too early in the week to answer this one correctly Boomers, I will check back with you later on this week

Good morning jackjohn! Stick with CJ!!! I'm starting him in my yahoo league, I'm holding him hostage if he does not blow up this game!

Good luck

Just wanted to point out how right you were. But I didn't get to check it in time :( Now I need 21 points from AP. I have faith!

Just wanted to point out how right you were. But I didn't get to check it in time :( Now I need 21 points from AP. I have faith!

Thanks jackjohn. Like I said, I'm here for the people! Screw Espn, Cbs, Yahoo and all these so called "experts" that get paid to spew out garbage to us. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't set your lineup though and missed out on CJ's great performance. Keep the faith. I have AP going tonight, but I don't need any points ;) I'm running away against my opponent. I'll be rooting for you! AP always dominates the Packers, and I also invested on the Vikings +13.5 tonight. Let's get it jackjohn!

Not sure what your scoring system is, but you have to be halfway there now! Still rooting for ya. Need a defensive stop here by the Vikes!

Not sure what your scoring system is, but you have to be halfway there now! Still rooting for ya. Need a defensive stop here by the Vikes!

Halfway there. Ain't looking so good.

As long as your here, I was talking to the G. Jennings owner. He is hurting at rb bad. I mentioned Matthews. & Manningham for Jennings. Worth it?

As long as your here, I was talking to the G. Jennings owner. He is hurting at rb bad. I mentioned Matthews. & Manningham for Jennings. Worth it?

I don't see anything wrong with that as long as it does not make your team soft at the RB position.

Leaves me with AP, S. Jax, CJ2K and j stew. Start 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te and 1 Flex. I think Matthews has more upside than anyone other than AP, but he could also share time with Tolbert. And the injury thing. And I have to clear some roster space with Vicks injury. Am I crazy thinking this?

Ppr league. 1pt/10 yards 6 pt/td

Leaves me with AP, S. Jax, CJ2K and j stew. Start 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te and 1 Flex. I think Matthews has more upside than anyone other than AP, but he could also share time with Tolbert. And the injury thing. And I have to clear some roster space with Vicks injury. Am I crazy thinking this?

Ppr league. 1pt/10 yards 6 pt/td

No, it's really not that crazy. Think of it this way. For the rest of the season AP and CJ2K should be your starters depending on the match ups. S Jax is a great backup and J Stew is a pretty valuable flex as well. Megatron and Jennings would be your starting WR's (which is a great combo). What's not to like about this? Matthews faces a stout Run D in the Bears this week so it's just another week where he probably won't put up huge numbers. Pull the trigger man, just makes your team much more dangerous if you ask me.

Thanks for last weeks help. I signed up for your site, but you don't have rankings yet and game tomorrow night!

who should I start in standard league

Greene v. Denver

Jacobs v. Philly

My gut says Greene, but ......

Last week Greene had 8 points v. Pats weak D and Jacobs 7 v. strong 49ers D

According to the FFToday stats, Philly gives ups 21.7 fps/game to RB, while Denver only 18. But I see that Denver has only given up 1 rushing TD and Philly 5.

Both are the primary backs with Bradshaw and LT both out and will get the goal line carries, but probably won't be in for passing downs, Ware and McKnight. Both teams should be up, so lots of runs.

Don't know what to do and have to decide tomorrow.

Thanks for last weeks help. I signed up for your site, but you don't have rankings yet and game tomorrow night!

who should I start in standard league

Greene v. Denver

Jacobs v. Philly

My gut says Greene, but ......

Last week Greene had 8 points v. Pats weak D and Jacobs 7 v. strong 49ers D

According to the FFToday stats, Philly gives ups 21.7 fps/game to RB, while Denver only 18. But I see that Denver has only given up 1 rushing TD and Philly 5.

Both are the primary backs with Bradshaw and LT both out and will get the goal line carries, but probably won't be in for passing downs, Ware and McKnight. Both teams should be up, so lots of runs.

Don't know what to do and have to decide tomorrow.

Rankings are up no? If you are saying I do not have my weekly "One Man's Opinion" column up yet, then yes, that's true. It will actually be up later today so just hang tight!

To be fair on Greene's weak performance last week was the result of his QB being horrible and the Pats being up 21+ so that pretty much subtracted Greene from the game plan. Jacobs has the better match up here. The Eagles are HORRID against the run and Jacobs only has Ware stealing carries from him. Eli will be throwing, but the Giants will use Jacobs this week, just like the Jets will use Greene tomorrow night. Tough call, I say they both get similar point totals. I'll have my column up later tonight...stay tuned and good luck this week bud!

And thank you for signing up over at ffblife. Member Fresh1 and myself APPRECIATE IT! Here's to continued success!

Looking for a little advice. PPR and 6 all TD's. Start 1/2/2/1

Starting McCoy as RB1. FJax, Murray, or M. Bush at RB2?

Starting Jennings as WR1. VJax, Harvin or Robinson WR2?

Hernandez or Finley?

Also, I've got Eagles D, but looking forward to the playoffs. Do you like Titans or Jags D better for the remaining games?

Standard scoring.

Flex.

J Battle, RB, will NE build up a substantial lead forcing KC to throw?

DJax, WR, killed me over the past 4 games.

L Ball, RB, McGahee limited for a Thursday game against the Jets.

V Brown, WR, Floyd hasn't practiced but is facing a surging Bears D.

Thanks!

I will answer each and every question by 2:30pm tomorrow. My Week 11 column will be up as well as soon as member Fresh1 gets back to me! Talk to you soon folks. Good luck this week

http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/250-omostartsit11 <<<<<< One Man's Opinion: Week 11 Start 'Em Sit 'Em

Please take a minute to read the above link to my Week 11 column. For those that I take the time out to answer questions, all I ask is that you comment and/or rate the article!! Thank you!

Looking for a little advice. PPR and 6 all TD's. Start 1/2/2/1

Starting McCoy as RB1. FJax, Murray, or M. Bush at RB2?

Starting Jennings as WR1. VJax, Harvin or Robinson WR2?

Hernandez or Finley?

Also, I've got Eagles D, but looking forward to the playoffs. Do you like Titans or Jags D better for the remaining games?

Wow. Impressive group of RB's you got there pipeman. You are really putting me in the spot light here! Choosing between Jackon, Murray, and Bush!???! Yikes! Ok here I go...Bush plays the Vikings. They are HORRIBLE. They have given up something like 130+ rushing yards their past 3 games. Murray has been on a tear, but is Felix back? I know owner Jerry Jones has publicly stated that Murray will continue being the starter, but you have to wonder if Felix takes away a few carries. And then you have Fred Jackson, who just so happens to be the 3rd best fantasy football running back. Dolphins run D is actually very good, however, I don't see how he doesn't rush for 100+ and get ya some through the air. Hard to sit the #3 RB in the league, so I'm going to say start him, even though he is facing the toughest match up. I know, I question my sanity myself sometimes ;)

I'd start Hernandez at TE, Brady has been looking for his TE's like crazy lately!

As far as your defense dilemma....Not really feeling the Jags for the remaining games. Sure they have a decent match up this week against the Browns, but they still have to face Arian Foster and the Texans, Rivers and the Chargers, and the Falcons in Week 15. Pass on them. Titans D is solid, and I like them come playoff time, but not for the next few weeks if that makes sense. They have to play the Falcons this week, Bills in Week 13, and the Saints in Week 14! That's no cake walk my friend. Believe it or not, after all that being said, I'd have to say stick with the Eagles D. DeSean Jackson has to show up sometime this year, right?!?

Hope this helps! Good luck pipeman!

Just read your start and sit column. Would you start Damian Williams v. Falcons over Bowe v. Pats this week. Worried about Bowe with Pafko. Bowe's numbers were terrible last week. Plus it seems that Pats D is getting a lot better fantasy wise. I picked them up and am starting them.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Standard scoring.

Flex.

J Battle, RB, will NE build up a substantial lead forcing KC to throw?

DJax, WR, killed me over the past 4 games.

L Ball, RB, McGahee limited for a Thursday game against the Jets.

V Brown, WR, Floyd hasn't practiced but is facing a surging Bears D.

Thanks!

Again with Jackie Battle. The name sounds like he should be playing TENNIS. Why do people still mess this man? He has scored 1 TOUCHDOWN since taking over starting duties back in Week 5. 1 TOUCHDOWN. He has also only broke the 100 yard mark once, and that was first week he took over.....against the COLTS. Now it's Tom Brady vs. Tyler Palko? You tell me who will have the big lead in this game...he will be out of the equation very quickly. Have you seen the guys renaming schedule by the way? Steelers, Bears, Jets, Packers? Are you kidding me? Drop the guy, he's worthless and stands no chance these next few weeks..

I initially liked Ball, picked him up off waivers with the injuries to McGahee and Moreno. Now ESPN is reporting McGahee will play tonight, but they don't know who the starter is. If McGahee becomes hurt or ineffective, Ball could see 25+ carries.

You would think DeSean would show up this week! Maclin is hurt, but then again so is Michael Vick. If Vick can't go, that kills Jackson's value. Plus he was benched in last week's game. He also played this same Giants team in Week 3 and did nothing with 2 receptions for 30 yards. Can he rebound?

Vincent Brown is a very nice wire pickup....for the time being. Once Floyd is healthy, do not expect much from him. I don't like this match up against the Bears. Maybe he gets left alone and the Bears worry about Vjax, but I'm not too sure of that. You saw how the Bears manhandled Calvin Johnson last week! I think the real benefit on the Chargers this week will be Antonio Gates. The Bears safeties are young, and they really haven't faced a TE like him yet. Plus they get burned every week by the TE because of their Cover 2 scheme.

With all of this said....I think you either take a chance with Ball tonight and hope he gets the majority of the carries, or take a chance with Vincent Brown and hope the Bears secondary sleeps on him. Either way, good luck my friend and I hope this helps a little bit.

Just read your start and sit column. Would you start Damian Williams v. Falcons over Bowe v. Pats this week. Worried about Bowe with Pafko. Bowe's numbers were terrible last week. Plus it seems that Pats D is getting a lot better fantasy wise. I picked them up and am starting them.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for reading it, when you get a second please rate it if you can Madler!

I've looked into Bowe hard this week. I'm actually going against him in one league. Here's my dilemma. Tyler Palko is a nobody and I would be SHOCKED if he threw the ball more than 15 times in this game. Bowe is without a question, the best offensive weapon that KC has, but what happens if the Patriots just KEY on him and let the rookie Baldwin loose or maybe even Dexter out of the backfield. I just don't see the Chiefs taking chances in this one to be honest. KC will try to ground and pound the ball to keep Brady off the field....it might work....for one quarter. Bowe also hasn't reached the end zone since Week 5...AND that was with Cassel as his QB. Now we are supposed to expect Tyler Palko to throw one to him? Nah, I'd pass on that. Williams has a better chance at scoring this week. ESPN has Bowe projected to get 14 points....unless that all comes in the 4th quarter of a blowout, there is no way he scores 14 points. They have Williams projected to get a lousy 5. Go against the grain and start Damian, follow my lead!

Hope this helps buddy! All this writing and research is got my head spinning. Going to take a breather! Good luck in Week 11!

To anyone else with any Thursday night dilemmas, please ask me before 6pm or I won't have time to answer it!

One Man's Opinion: http://ffblife.com/i...0-omostartsit11 <<<<< Week 11 Start 'EM Sit 'EM

Please take a minute out of your time to rate/comment on my column! I appreciate each and every one of yous, and I hope you do the same in return ;)

From all of us at www.fffblife.com we strive to help everyone the best we can, and hopefully beat your opponent! FFBLIFE, where Fantasy Football is LIFE!

Good luck my friends!

Two questions

1. Manningham or D. Moore this week?

2. Hardesty (assuming he is active), M. Barber, Battle, or Felix for this week?

Thanks in advance.

Need flex help this week.... Starting:

QB A. Rod

RB L. McCoy

RB M. Tolbert

WR V. Cruz

WR D. Moore

WR D. Keller

FLEX ???

Options: Cedric Benson (playing in Baltimore - rough match up), Earl Bennett or Roy Helu

Thanks for your help

Good afternoon Iggy,

As I sit in my deerstand on this dreary afternoon, I find myself about 75% sure on these 2 positions.

RB 2: S. Jax vs Sea

Flex: CJ2K vs Atl

Options: Matthews vs chi

Or any of the latter wr.

They are all going against solid run def, I would put Matthews in but, for who?

WR 2: L. Robinson vs Was

Options:

Bowe vs NE

Manningham vs Phi

My thinking is that, Bowe may have little or no production with the backup qb. And Manningham is going against a solid phi secondary.

Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate your input.

Iggy. Playoffs are upon us!! Please pick me 1 RB and 1 wr from below. 6 pts for TD's, bonues pts at 100 yards combined rushing and receiving, bonus pts at 4 plus catches.

D. Thomas vs. Philly

D. Williams vs. Atl

Gaffney vs. NE

Boldin vs Indy

Tate vs St. Louis

Thanks a lot!! Scott

Iggy. Need your sage advice and input.

I need one of the below 3 to go along with R. White and AJ Green. Having a really difficult time deciding. Leaning somewhat towards Thomas but don't know if I can trust him (or Tebow) yet. Below are their match-ups

A. Boldin @ SD- Has good history against SD

D. Thomas vs. NE- NE pass D dead last in NFL but can I trust both he and Tebow in a big game against Belichek.

J. Gaffney @ NY G- 31st pass D in NFL and has had some decent games last few weeks. Please let me know. Will help answer you.

Thanks!!! Scott

Hey man!

Which one of these guys would you recommend?

Ahmad Bradshaw vs wsh

Santonio Holmes @ phi

CJ Spiller vs Mia

Brandon Jacobs vs wsh

Kevin Smith @ oak

Thanks for the help!!