Sign in to follow this  
windycityiggy

Need Lineup Help? Ask Here!

In my other other league, a flex question

torain v. Bills

boldin v. Cards

I generally believe go RB, and know Bills can be scored on (look at Bradshaw's 3TD's) but Torain only had two points v. Eagles and with Shanahan you never know, he could go Helu. And even though Ravens sucked Monday night, Boldin did score, got me 10 points, and Arizona gives up a lot of points.

I like Torain as well and have him as a featured starter. Believe me, I know about the headache in Washington as I owned Hightower and Torain and one point!! Shanahan has no choice now, it has to be Torain and Helu, but Torain will get the start. Boldin and the Ravens looked horrible last week against the Jags, but Boldin is getting targets. Cardinals secondary is pretty soft as well. My guess is both of these guys reach the end zone Sunday, and have similar point totals. Good Luck in Week 8 Madler!

That was how I was leaning. Thanks and I like your website

No problem, and thanks Madler, we appreciate that!

I need a WR fill in this week. It seems everyone is saying Antonio Brown is in for a big week but i'm already starting Mike Wallace. Should I pick him up and start two WR's from the same team? Or go with someone else off the WW like Greg Little, Simpson, Crabtree, or Kevin Walter?

Week 8 question:

I have AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Hakeem Nicks (WR's) and (RB's) are Lawfirm, Stephen Jackson, Pierre Thomas, Demarco Murray...I can play 5 of them...I currently have Dez, Nicks, SJax, Thomas and Murray playing...but just wonder if you'd go DEz or AJ...I went Dez due to punt returning and Seahawks at home are brutally tough.

Thanks,

David in Santa Fe

I have Aaron Rodgers but am only 4-3.......I have been offered Darren Sproles, Phillip Rivers, and Steve Johnson for Rodgers and Brent Celek. My Qb's in a 12 team league would be Rivers, Fitzpatric and Sanchez. Thanks!

I have Aaron Rodgers but am only 4-3.......I have been offered Darren Sproles, Phillip Rivers, and Steve Johnson for Rodgers and Brent Celek. My Qb's in a 12 team league would be Rivers, Fitzpatric and Sanchez. Thanks!

Thanks once again. If feels weird to sit Gates when he appears well enough to play.

Pick my starting TE. Owen Daniels going against the lowly Jacksonville or the great but dinged up Antonio Gates against Kansas City?

I need a WR fill in this week. It seems everyone is saying Antonio Brown is in for a big week but i'm already starting Mike Wallace. Should I pick him up and start two WR's from the same team? Or go with someone else off the WW like Greg Little, Simpson, Crabtree, or Kevin Walter?

http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/226-omostartsit8 <<< Week 8 featured start 'em is Michael Crabtree. To be honest with you Rob, I DISLIKE starting 2 of the same WR's on the same team. You feel me? It's like you are hoping for production from 2 players, but that usually doesn't happen. Unless it's a Saints player or a Patriots Player. Wallace is a BEAST all on his own so why hope someone else does anything? Patriots secondary is SOFT, Mike will get behind them at lest once. I like Crabtree, no matter how stagnant that offense is, he is the ONLY WR on the team! He had double digit targets last week and I expect the same this week. Good luck in Week 8 and I hope it all works out for you!

Week 8 question:

I have AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Hakeem Nicks (WR's) and (RB's) are Lawfirm, Stephen Jackson, Pierre Thomas, Demarco Murray...I can play 5 of them...I currently have Dez, Nicks, SJax, Thomas and Murray playing...but just wonder if you'd go DEz or AJ...I went Dez due to punt returning and Seahawks at home are brutally tough.

Thanks,

David in Santa Fe

To be honest, I think both will get you close to the same amount of points. If you get extra points for punt returns and things like that, then go with Dez. But I see both players getting close to 100 yards each and both should reach the end zone. In other words, either player is a safe play in my opinion. Put a gun to my head and I'd say Dez. Good luck in Week 8!

Do you start 2 QB's in this league? Why would you hold 3 QB's on your team if Aaron Rodgers is your QB? Just curious? No offense, but that's probably why your team's production hasn't been great. You can be filling spots with valuable RB's or WR's instead of just having Fitz and Sanchez collect dust. YOU SHOULD NEVER SIT RODGERS. Except on the bye week of course. He's a robot on the field and is the most productive fantasy player in my opinion. What does the rest of your roster look like?

Thanks once again. If feels weird to sit Gates when he appears well enough to play.

No problem anytime, and I hear ya man. It's tough, but that's why I just AVOID Gates all together. It's like a freaking roll of the dice with that guy. Just remember. COVER 2 DEFENSE. Owen should be running through holes in this soft defense all day. I hope I'm right!

I replied. Good luck!

Thanks!

I am leaving Manningham in at flex, a lot of people including yourself like Manningham for this week and he does have a good matchup.

For my 2nd RB I think I am going to leave Battle in. Teams do not pass well aganist the Chargers but teams have been running well aganist them. I would imagine KC will try to stay from airing it out with Cassel unless they have too, plus Battle and McCluster are bothing averaging over 5yds per carry. Hardesty match up is a lot tougher but if Hillis is inactive then Hardesty will prob get more carries then Battle, I just don't see him doing much damage unless he gets a goal-line carry.

Hey Man! I appreciate the help last week. This week is even more tricky as most of my receivers are very mediocre. I need one WR and one Flex out of this group of players:

Reggie Wayne, Doug Baldwin, Mike Thomas (Jac), Deion Branch, and Jackie Battle.

Right now I have Wayne and Branch starting because I believe Wayne has the skill and Branch has the right QB.

Thanks for the help!

Hey Man! I appreciate the help last week. This week is even more tricky as most of my receivers are very mediocre. I need one WR and one Flex out of this group of players:

Reggie Wayne, Doug Baldwin, Mike Thomas (Jac), Deion Branch, and Jackie Battle.

Right now I have Wayne and Branch starting because I believe Wayne has the skill and Branch has the right QB.

Thanks for the help!

Yea those 2 would probably be my answer as well. ONLY thing I would suggest would be to maybe sit Wayne and start Battle, but only because Wayne has been struggling and Painter looks for Garcon and not Wayne much. But I find it hard to believe Wayne won't reach the end zone soon enough! Good luck in Week 8 buddy!

http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/226-omostartsit8 <<<< Week 8 Start 'Em Sit 'Em.

Please read first before asking any questions. Your answer may just be in my column! If not, feel free to ask away, but all I do ask of my usual visitors is to support my article or at least comment on it! Thanks in advance! Good Luck In Week 8!

Need 2 WR, TE, and W/T

Washington vs. IND

Brown vs. NE

Lloyd vs. NO

Pettigrew vs. DEN

Davis vs. BUF

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Need 2 WR, TE, and W/T

Washington vs. IND

Brown vs. NE

Lloyd vs. NO

Pettigrew vs. DEN

Davis vs. BUF

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

TE I'd stick with Davis. With Moss out, he basically becomes the #2 WR in the offense.

WR's I'd go with Nate Washington (see Saints game) Colts D is HORRID, and he should get in the end zone at least once.

Lloyd as the 2nd WR. He had 12 targets and 6 catches last week. They will probably be down 21+ in this game so all they are going to do is THROW!

I'm not sold on Antonio Brown even with Hines Ward out. Mike Wallace is on top of the food chain in this offense and Steelers will try to run the ball to keep Brady off the field. So last spot, I'd say you fill it in with Pettigrew!

Hope this helps, good luck in Week 8!

I'm out folks, see you all tomorrow!

I have been offered Gronkowski in exchange for Decker.

My current WR are Steve Smith, Decker, and Dwayne Bowe. My current TE is Jared Cook. We play 3 WR. So if I make this deal I need to pick up a WR from free agency. Currently the best available WR's are Lance Moore, Mark Clayton, Davone Bess, James Jones (bye this week), Armstrong, McCluster, MSW.

Should I make this deal? If I do accept this trade who do you recommend that I pick up.

I have been offered Gronkowski in exchange for Decker.

My current WR are Steve Smith, Decker, and Dwayne Bowe. My current TE is Jared Cook. We play 3 WR. So if I make this deal I need to pick up a WR from free agency. Currently the best available WR's are Lance Moore, Mark Clayton, Davone Bess, James Jones (bye this week), Armstrong, McCluster, MSW.

Should I make this deal? If I do accept this trade who do you recommend that I pick up.

Ahhh. Tough one. Gronkowski is the #2 TE and Decker really is nothing special. But if you do this, then you are REALLY WEAK at the WR position. Cook is a decent TE anyway so it's not like you need to upgrade that much at that position. I would try to make a counter offer personally. Try to get a better WR out of him or package 2 players in this deal. I don't know who else you have on your roster, but see if you can package something up and get a WR from him. I just don't like the position you put yourself in at WR if you pull the trigger on this trade.

I have Moreno and Hardesty starting as RB2 and RB/WR. Would you swap either of these out for Sidney Rice or Brandon Jacobs? I also have Hillis but I don't think he's going to play.

I have Moreno and Hardesty starting as RB2 and RB/WR. Would you swap either of these out for Sidney Rice or Brandon Jacobs? I also have Hillis but I don't think he's going to play.

Hillis isn't going to play I don't care if they still have him listed as questionable. He's not going to play. Moreno can try to claim his starting job back with Willis out but Tebow is now the QB and not Orton, so his carries may be minimal. Start Hardesty, and I might be reaching here...but I'd start Rice over Moreno. I just don't know exactly when Moreno will get his chance. Tebow is basically the goal-line back and will rush close to 10 times himself in this game. Hardesty and Rice it is. Hope this works out for ya. Good Luck in Week 8!

I think you have to go with DeSean here. Do you know he averaged 52 yards a CATCH against these guys last year! And that was on 4 RECEPTIONS! He clearly is faster than any Cowboys' DB so my guess is he catches another long one. Stick with DeSean!

Good Luck in Week 8!

Really hope that J Battle has a poor game.

D Jax was good for a solid 3 points. :wall:

I'm up 6 points against Gates tomorrow. :(

Okay Romo is killing me. I expeceted him to be a good fantasy QB but he is trending down as of late. I have an opportunity to pick up Big Ben. Taking future schedule into consideration whom do you feel will be the better option for me?

You did me well last week, thanks.

I am in two leagues so I have two questions:

In each need 1.

Branch v. Giants

Garcon v. Falcons

J. Nelson v. chargers

Crabtree v. Skins (you gave me him last week which led me to my win)

Look forward to hearing from you again.

I am currently in 2nd going against the 3rd place team. Tough week for me as Megatron and AP are on bye and Matthews is injured.

Ppr 12 teamed

QB: Vick

WR: Austin

WR: Manningham

RB: S. Jax

RB: CJ2K

TE: Gronk

Flex: ?

Options are:

Finley v SD

DHB v Den

Baldwin v Mia

Crabtree v Was

WW options

Breaston v Mia

Simpson v Ten

Ogbonnya v Hou

Thanks in advance!

OK Iggy. Couple of quick decisons. Here are my for certains:

QB- Romo

RB- Gore

RB?-

WC?-

WR- R. White

WR- A. J.Green

K- Kasay

Def-?

Here are my options for fill ins

RB- Daniel Thomas @ KC, Delone Carter vs. Atl, or DJ Ware @ NE

WC- M. Floyd vs. GB, Owen Daniels vs Cle, Jabar Gaffney vs SF

Def- Pitts vs (Balt) or Buf vs (Jets)

Thanks very much in advance for your input

PPR league:

Do I start Sproles or Battle at RB?

Which 2 WR of these 4 do I start this week:

V. Jackson

Fitzgerald

Manningham

A. Brown

Also, I've been offered Tom Brady and Maurice Jones-Drew for Vick and Sproles in the same PPR league. Do I do it?

You did me well last week, thanks.

I am in two leagues so I have two questions:

In each need 1.

#1 (Tough One)

Branch v. Giants - He has been heavily involved in the offense, especially in the red zone, and Welker has been limited all week, but I expect him to play. Branch might get his, but Brady loves Wes and his Tight ends (no pun intended)

Garcon v. Falcons - I believe this is the better start. Falcons pass offense is soft and they currently give up the 6th most points to the WR position in their last 4 games. It also doesn't hurt that it's almost a certainty that the Colts will be playing from behind, and in return throwing the ball all over the field. I'd go with Garcon here.

J. Nelson v. chargers - Chargers CB's do give up the big play often (see last week in Johnathan Baldwin) but Packers WR core just like the Saints, you just don't know who's going to get the majority besides Jennings. Nelson is a home run hitter, he might get ya a long one, or he might do absolutely nothing. I have noticed a trend with Nelson though, he scores 1 game, then shut out the next, scores the next, shout out the next. He's on pace to score this game.

Crabtree v. Skins (you gave me him last week which led me to my win) - Leads the team in targets and is by far the biggest offensive threat the Niners have besides Frank Gore. Crabtree leads the team in red zone looks with 6, and has a combined 24 targets the past 2 weeks. They are going to throw the ball to this man, it's clear. If you are in a PPR league then I'd say Crabtree is clearly the better call. If you are not and want to take a chance on the home run, then go with Jordy. In my opinion, the "safe" call here is Crabtree, even if the Niners might throw the ball very little in this game.

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Nice glad to hear I helped you out! Michael came through for us, grabbed a touchdown, and I expect the same from him this week. Hope what I wrote above helps! Good luck in Week 9 bud!

I can only play 2. Which two do I choose between F. Jackson, Forte, McCoy? I also need a kicker. Gostkowski, Folk, Novak, Gould are available.

Wow. You seriously want me to pick and choose between these 3?! You can go pretty much anywhere here to be honest and you will be ok. All 3 of these guys will get you points this week. If you ask me who will get the most combined, I'd say the best combo would be Jackson and Forte. And only leaving McCoy out because the Bears do have a decent run defense. As far as kickers go, Novak might be a nice play or I'd stick with Gostkowski. Patriots might go up and down the field in this one. Good luck in Week 9!

hey bey or branch in ppr? http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=394711

Just based on it being a PPR league you have to go with DHB. He leads the teams in targets and it's not even close. Let's just hope Carson gets loose out there and the balls should be going in DHB's direction. Good luck in Week 9!

PPR league:

Do I start Sproles or Battle at RB?

Which 2 WR of these 4 do I start this week:

V. Jackson

Fitzgerald

Manningham

A. Brown

Also, I've been offered Tom Brady and Maurice Jones-Drew for Vick and Sproles in the same PPR league. Do I do it?

Start sproles without a doubt, Ingram is out so him and Thomas will get the workload.

As far as the starters go, Manningham without a doubt, Nicks did not travel with the team to New England so Mario is now atop the food chain in that offense, especially with Bradshaw being hurt, Giants should be throwing all day.

Tough choice between Vjax or Fitz, but I'm going to go with Fitzgerald. Hard to ignore the match up he has against this lowly Rams defense. Kevin Kolb or John Skelton, Fitz is going to get one in the end zone today.

And no, I would not do that trade. Good luck in Week 9!