Sign in to follow this  
vash1012

Victor Cruz

good info thax....try the fu thread next time

Thank you. Its only took 3 posts for someone to comment on why he had so few yardage. I didn't get to watch the game so I was looking for some discussion on if Manningham had resumed his role or if he had a couple drops or was blanketed the whole game. So sorry to annoy the other two of you for adding a post about fantasy football to a fantasy football board.

Thank you. Its only took 3 posts for someone to comment on why he had so few yardage. I didn't get to watch the game so I was looking for some discussion on if Manningham had resumed his role or if he had a couple drops or was blanketed the whole game. So sorry to annoy the other two of you for adding a post about fantasy football to a fantasy football board.

Quit being such a baby. If you really were looking for someone who actually watched the game that could comment on his performance then why didn't you ask that in your original post???? And since your post was basically bashing Cruz, gcmmidwest said you should have posted in the FU thread which was good advice.

One thing I have to say is Cruz would have gotten it in the endzone unlike manningham stopped at the 1.

Cruz will have big games and have quiet games.

That is how it goes.

Some fantasy players are Dave Kingman's. Can anyone date themselves and admit they understand this reference?

Some fantasy players are Dave Kingman's. Can anyone date themselves and admit they understand this reference?

Used to hit dingers with him in rbi baseball.

Home Run or strikeout.

That's about how I remember it.

That pretty much describes any WR for the Giants. One is going to have a big week, and the other 2 wont do much. Most of the time, it's gonna be Nicks.

Victor Cruz falls into the 'Lance Moore' category of receivers. Slot receivers who can have huge games, but near impossible to predict when and where.

So Dave Kingman was Rob Deer before there was Rob Deer?

LOL!!! Yes, Kingman pioneered the way for Deer! LOL!! Rob Deer.

Seriously, this is why I loved, and still love, Roddy White. He's been hurt this year and hasn't produced, but he has been crazy consistent when healthy. Week in and week out he was my best player last year. He was a Tony Gwynn. His injury has slowed him quite a bit this year.

I just got offered P.Hillis for V. Cruz .... am I missing something? I have manningham too, so I'm kind of inclined to take this trade and hope that Hillis gains some new life after not being traded.