kwibby

Jordy Nelson

i'm pretty stacked at receiver even after losing britt

i have g.jennings

v-jax

b-marshall

a.j green and with hightower being useless right now my only

staring r.b is a.p

soooooo. what kind of r.b could i get for jordy do ya think?

i offered him for lynch and beanie so far and am waiting

to hear back. thoughts...

Well he's a talented receiver in a prolific offense, so obviously he does have some value. The problem is consistency. He has to share the ball with Jennings, Finley, J. Jones, Cobb, and Driver. So you can't really expect 5 or 6 catches a game from him. That limits what you can reasonably expect to get in a trade.

I would say an RB3 is probably your best bet. Somebody like Brandon Jacobs or DeAngelo Williams.

Not a RB but I traded him and got Jimmy Graham straight up. I think Lynch seems fair.

When like Week 2? Graham is Top of the TE Pops right now.. man, did you make out. :pointstosky:

Lynch will very likely revert to cadaver form soon, but i think he's edged up to low RB 2 territory right now. Might be worth a tad more than Jordy IMO, but long term, i 'spose that's about right. Just my $0.02.

IMO, you'd be best trying to trade Hightower and either Marshall or Nelson to the owner who has Torain

you might get a better back with that owner than anywhere else

true but all he has is blount, daniel thomas and jacobs... with foster who he won't trade.. daniel thomas is too risky but might be worth it.

Not a RB but I traded him and got Jimmy Graham straight up. I think Lynch seems fair.

I've been offered Andre Johnson for Jimmy Graham, and soooo tempted.

But I also have Aaron Hernandez and I think I'm going to try and trade same opponent Aaron for JNelson (owns both WRs and needs TE) instead.

how many wr do yo start? you are stacked and need a rb2. trade v-jax or somebody for one. get your rb2. u r not getting wells for nelson.

how many wr do yo start? you are stacked and need a rb2. trade v-jax or somebody for one. get your rb2. u r not getting wells for nelson.

we can start up to 4 wr's . the lynch owner who has mendenhall countered jordy and redman for deangelo and cadillac

His targets are actually fairly low. He has caught more than 3 balls only twice in 6 weeks, salvaging a couple of games by making just one big play. I don't know how long that kind of mojo can hold up. If you take away his 2 big TD catches (I know, I know, you can't do that, but humor me) that leaves a stat line of 18/236-2. Now, if you think he will continue to hit the homerun ball about every other week or so, then so be it. But I tend to put greater weight on more reliable stats like targets and catches, and there are some red flags for Nelson suggesting that his value is inflated right now.

In my one of my leagues his is the 11th highest scoring WR. We get bonuses for long TDs so he has some value. The problem is he is a bit inconsistent. I got Mathews for him and E. Graham (blount owner with some good RB depth). I think that is the high end of his value.