Sign in to follow this  
Mullog

Hoyer or Mallet

I'm just thinking ahead here guys. My backup situation is not very appealing so I'm thinking about stashing Brady's real life back up for the fantasy playoffs - just in case.

Hoyer is listed as #2 on the depth chart but Mallet (listed as #3) did much better in preseason, is the bigger/stronger dude and has a better arm. I can't seem to find any more information than that.

Any homers or insiders want to chime in with their opinion as to which is the better stash?

Thanks! :cheers:

Hoyer. He's been in the system for several years. The rookie is not the backup.

I appreciate the info. Does your user name indicate you are looking forward to the Mallett years or are hoping to avoid them?

I have him stashed in my dynasty league (Brady & The Sanchize 1 & 2) should I keep him?

Sanchez is my back up too which is why I started this thread. If Brady gets hurt the prospect of playing in the fantasy playoffs with Sanchez scares the crap out of me. I think I'd rather plug in whoever is running the Patriots offense than go with that dude.

I say keep him for the rest of this season anyway.

If you JYNX Brady and he goes down i will find you and i will take you out :ninja: Us Boston fans have already gone through enough with the biggest colapse in baseball history all we have left is the Patriots this year :nono:

This thread would have been SO much better if the OP was Bernard Pollard.

Hoyah. He's had a lot of time to really digest the system, unlike Mallet.

Also, fock you for suggesting that such a thing could happen. :angry:

If you JYNX Brady and he goes down i will find you and i will take you out :ninja: Us Boston fans have already gone through enough with the biggest colapse in baseball history all we have left is the Patriots this year :nono:

Hoyah. He's had a lot of time to really digest the system, unlike Mallet. Also, fock you for suggesting that such a thing could happen. :angry:

:lol:

Thanks for the help guys. As a lifelong Yankee/NYGiants fan there is nothing I like better than making RedSox/Pats fans angry.

I will be stashing "Hoyah" and praying that Mr. Brady stays healthy all season and leads me to the title.