Sign in to follow this  
mhaggy

Torrey Smith a sneaky play this week?

He hasn't done much since that one huge game, but him and Flacco just missed hooking up on a couple big plays on Monday night, the Arizona secondary is godawful, Smith is starting on the outside, and there's no way the Baltimore offense can be as bad as it was last week. He still has almost no route-running ability but it's defnitely possible that he burns the AZ secondary once. Anyone rolling with Smith this week?

I am because of byes, and I thought the exact thing you did. Torrey is pretty much just a deep threat, and if he was going to break free any week this would be it. All you need is 3 catches from smith and that's 80 yards, if one of them is a touch down then you're golden.

Ravens offense will be hungry to score after last week, and arizona can be had on deep balls. I like smith this week

If AJ is out, Torey gets the nod for the 3rd week in a row....been starting him since his blow up week with AJ out and Fitz and Djax back to back bye weeks.

I love the matchup, he does seem raw, but Flacco has a cannon, they're home, ARZ, it need an offensive rebound, so it may No Mercy on the Cards......and an explosion of epic proportions :headbanger:

I am because of byes, and I thought the exact thing you did. Torrey is pretty much just a deep threat, and if he was going to break free any week this would be it. All you need is 3 catches from smith and that's 80 yards, if one of them is a touch down then you're golden.

Ravens offense will be hungry to score after last week, and arizona can be had on deep balls. I like smith this week

My thoughts exactly, although as a Cards fan it pains me to admit. Due to byes, my only other option is Mike Thomas, and he has been woeful recently. Figure I'm watching the game anyway, might as well see if Smith blows up. My wife hates when I play guys against the Cards, but at this point even she would concede that I'd be a blithering idiot not to do so. :lol:

Dude is too hit and miss for me. He needs to learn to run a route or two before he will play with any consistency.

Wait, just realized he's playing The Cardinals this week. He's a GREAT start.

Harbaugh and the coaching staff can get their hard-on for being a passing team out of their system this week to great success.

Wait, just realized he's playing The Cardinals this week. He's a GREAT start.

Harbaugh and the coaching staff can get their hard-on for being a passing team out of their system this week to great success.

I also have him starting in the 2 leagues where I own him. I just pray that they give him at least a few shots deep.

I also have him starting in the 2 leagues where I own him. I just pray that they give him at least a few shots deep.

Arizona's D is atrocious. You will get your wish.