Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Attention sucky teams...

Can you please stop losing, so I can be the only 1-X team? How can all of us be so evenly crappy? Surely you guys can pull off a couple wins if you put a little effort in?

and on that note... Please suck it up badly tonight Rivers! I'm down 15, with only you left vs. Matthews. Please hand off or throw the ball to the KC defense as much as possible. TIA.

My best player was off this week so look for the Dung to return to form this week with DMAC back in the lineup. :overhead:

My best player was off this week so look for the Dung to return to form this week with DMAC back in the lineup. :overhead:

He missed practice yesterday and is not certain to play week 9.

Beat writer Jerry McDonald calls Darren McFadden (foot) "no slam dunk" to return in Week 9.

The Raiders worked out two free agent running backs last week. They could just be exercising due diligence, or they could be worried about McFadden's foot. Either way, no one really knows the severity of McFadden's mid-foot sprain. The Raiders return to practice on Wednesday.

~rotoworld

Can you please stop losing, so I can be the only 1-X team? How can all of us be so evenly crappy? Surely you guys can pull off a couple wins if you put a little effort in?

and on that note... Please suck it up badly tonight Rivers! I'm down 15, with only you left vs. Matthews. Please hand off or throw the ball to the KC defense as much as possible. TIA.

Sounds like rivers got the memo

He missed practice yesterday and is not certain to play week 9.

~rotoworld

He is out and I am focked. Not like I wasn't already focked. :cry: