Sign in to follow this  
Laurence Maroney's Nuts

Greg Little

Any Browns homers - insight would be appreciated.

Looks like Little is getting an azzload of targets, but not capitalizing on them. What's his deal -- dropsies, or inaccurate deliveries from Colt?

Did he find an old pair of Braylon's oven mitts in a locker or what?

Any Browns homers - insight would be appreciated.

Looks like Little is getting an azzload of targets, but not capitalizing on them. What's his deal -- dropsies, or inaccurate deliveries from Colt?

Did he find an old pair of Braylon's oven mitts in a locker or what?

To be fair, he has had some drops. However, there entire offense is the worst thing I've ever seen. No running game what so ever. The offensive line give's McCoy 2 seconds and that's it. 3rd and 8, and McCoy throws a 3 yard pass, again. The passes to him are not accurate, but he is also making mistakes. The Browns offense is unimaginative, the play calling super conservative, and the timing and throws wildly inaccurate. Just stay away from any Browns player, ever. This team is so freaking bad right now.

To be fair, he has had some drops. However, there entire offense is the worst thing I've ever seen. No running game what so ever. The offensive line give's McCoy 2 seconds and that's it. 3rd and 8, and McCoy throws a 3 yard pass, again. The passes to him are not accurate, but he is also making mistakes. The Browns offense is unimaginative, the play calling super conservative, and the timing and throws wildly inaccurate. Just stay away from any Browns player, ever. This team is so freaking bad right now.

They really are lousy. They have ZERO fantasy football production. Little is a waste. Hillis is obviously a bum. McCoy is not that good. What a joke of a franchise. Sorry.

I think it has actually hurt him that Massaquoi has been out the past couple weeks too. Yes, he is seeing more targets because of it, but he is also now the clear WR1 and draws the coverage that comes with that. Couple that with the implosion of the running game. Keeping in mind he is a rookie with limited talent to begin with, he has become the only real viable offensive player on that team and it is pretty easy for defenses to shut him down.

This fan's reaction is hilarious, but it accurately describes how us Browns' fans feel every week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Wow, I have a few people I need to email. Browns fans are masochists for sure. And I'm a Vikings fan so that's saying a lot. Hilarious.

Having seen McCoy play a couple of times recently, I could not in good conscience recommend any Cleveland receiver in any matchup under any circumstance. Whether it's the play calling, McCoy's arm strength, poor line play, or a combination of everything, this offense has no ability to push the ball downfield with the passing game. There is a limit to what a receiver can do when they're getting most of their catches at or near the line of scrimmage.