Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Kendall Hunter

The last time Gore was "limping" around Hunter started, and then Gore went off. Just saying temper expectations.

I just added him, freakin Jahvid Best is killing me right now. If Gore is out I'm a dead man.

i've got Gore and just picked up Hunter just in case.. if you have the roster space go for it.. still think Gore is good to go this week but you never know the week after and, if needed, Hunter can get it done..

Been holding all year knowing gores injury history.. another thing to keep in mind is the niners should lock up the division very early, and may be more likely to rest gore for even minor injuries

Been holding all year knowing gores injury history.. another thing to keep in mind is the niners should lock up the division very early, and may be more likely to rest gore for even minor injuries

ditto

He has been chewing up a roster spot because the Gore owner was being a tight-ass on trade offers. I grabbed him thinking that Frank can't make it through the season. Hopefully, it pans out. :dunno:

Another Hunter owner here that's been waiting for Gore to go down all season. Figures the one year I don't draft Gore in any leagues he manages to stay healthy.