Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

But of course, while on my bench

Larry Fitzgerald - apesh!t.

I've started this guy every freaking week this season except his bye week and opted to bench him this week because of the bad match up the Eagles DB's and John Skelton trying to get him the ball. 34 pts in PPR.

:wall:

Never bench your studs. Besides 2 years of Warner, Fitz has put up good numbers with crappy QBs every year. Maybe he's BETTER with a crappy QB?

I've started this guy every freaking week this season except his bye week and opted to bench him this week because of the bad match up the Eagles DB's and John Skelton trying to get him the ball. 34 pts in PPR.

I don't think your self-loathing can really be complete until you tell us who you subbed in for LarryFitz.

Marshawn Lynch. I started him twice all year. First time was Game 1 and he got about 4 points. Second time was the game he broke his bagina in warm ups. Then he goes for 167 yards and a TD against BALTIMORE? Really? Now watch... I'll start him next week and he'll break his knee getting a gatorade before the game.

I don't think your self-loathing can really be complete until you tell us who you subbed in for LarryFitz.

Started Antonio Brown over Fitz. 13 instead of 34. :doh:

the team I played against started the Buffalo defense over the Bears...in my league that was a 26 point swing...close to half the number of total points usually scored.

Still going to win though. I am down by 8 with Aaron Rodgers, Jermichael Finley, and Jordy Nelson to go against an opponent who has already played all of their players. BAM :music_guitarred:

Left 4 points on the bench by playing Fred Davis over Celek.

All other positions I maxed out but it's little consolation when you're the second highest scorer who played the first highest scorer. :wall:

Same here! at least I sat him for laurent robinson, but come on... I could have sat nicks instead...

jdon

I played Jordy Nelson over Manningham, right now I am up by 6.5 and the other guy has AP going and of course I still have Jordy.

If I played Manningham I would be up by 20 facing AP tonight, so we'll see.