Sign in to follow this  
Ravens 03

Suh = Haynesworth II ?

Anybody else see an otherwise talented player who is a punk and will be seen as a waste of talent when it's all over?

He certainly seems to be following in Albert's footsteps.

And here's hoping the NFL sits him for 2+ weeks for his "stomping" and then trying to blame the refs.

What an A-Hole!

I think he should be suspended at least 2 games. Hopefully that will make him realize, he needs to take it down just a bit. You don't have to be a ###### to be a good football player.

He had a Haynesworth moment, but I don't think he would every be lazy or a quitter like Haynesworth has turned out to be.

He had a Haynesworth moment, but I don't think he would every be lazy or a quitter like Haynesworth has turned out to be.

The attitude about him being the victim is a bad sign - the start of more to come.....

This is what I want to believe, and hope to see. Great analogy on ESPN earlier, comparing him to Mean Joe Green in his first two years. A big, mean, talented defender on a very crappy team, changing it's course, after he shifted the way he did his job! :thumbsup:

never bench your studs.

The Lions have a chance to show some respect for the game and do the right thing.

But it will take the league to sit this A-hole down for a few games instead as the Lions have no spine/class.

The Lions have a chance to show some respect for the game and do the right thing.

But it will take the league to sit this A-hole down for a few games instead as the Lions have no spine/class.

blah blah blah. schwartz coaches this kind of thing. the lions will pay his fine and still sign game checks.

kill them all.

When Suh starts faking injuries to be able to come off the field to suck oxygen and have a cheeseburger break, then the two can be compared. Until then, Suh still plays at 100 percent while Haynesworth is an overpaid giant hunk of flesh.

They are both punks and a*holes. No argument from me on that.

I think Suh is more like The Incredible Hulk. Don't make him fearful and angry.

LOL

Haynesworth is an angry mean stupid bastard

Suh is a dumb kid at this point.

So the guy crashes his car at 1AM and no sobriety test?

:rolleyes: Wonder wy not? :rolleyes:

Let's see him continue to make good decisions in his career.

This multi-millionaire turd is circling the bowl on the way to the sewer.

===================================================================

Ndamukong Suh crashes car into tree

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police in Oregon say Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh crashed his car into a tree in downtown Portland, but was not injured.

Police say Suh was not impaired and was cooperative with officers following the accident at about 1:15 a.m. Saturday. Suh lost control of the 1970 Chevrolet Coupe he was driving, which then hit a curb, light pole, drinking fountain and tree. His vehicle was towed from the scene.

Suh had two passengers in the vehicle. They were not injured.

Suh is a graduate of Portland's Grant High School. He was the NFL's 2010 defensive rookie of the year. On Tuesday, the league suspended him for two games for stomping the arm of Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith.

So the guy crashes his car at 1AM and no sobriety test?

:rolleyes: Wonder wy not? :rolleyes:

Let's see him continue to make good decisions in his career.

Not everyone who crashes their car at night is drunk.

From everything I read, Suh doesn't seem like a bad guy off the field - he's very charitable, doesn't have any criminal record, and seems likable enough. For some reason, on the field, he turns into a total ###### with a terrible mean streak. If he can just learn to tone that down a couple notches, I think he'll be alright. There's still plenty of time in his career for him to shake the stigma he has right now.

Not comparable to Haynesworth. Albert was always just a lazy dbag - he was an average player up until his contract year, then played out his mind to secure a huge payday, and then went right back to dogging it.

Not everyone who crashes their car at night is drunk.

From everything I read, Suh doesn't seem like a bad guy off the field - he's very charitable, doesn't have any criminal record, and seems likable enough. For some reason, on the field, he turns into a total ###### with a terrible mean streak. If he can just learn to tone that down a couple notches, I think he'll be alright. There's still plenty of time in his career for him to shake the stigma he has right now.

Not comparable to Haynesworth. Albert was always just a lazy dbag - he was an average player up until his contract year, then played out his mind to secure a huge payday, and then went right back to dogging it.

True, but everyone who crashes their car at night do get sobriety tests unless they are local NFL super stars. Because, there is a high chance of boozing involved.