Sign in to follow this  
beemo

Toilet Bowl Contenders

So I won my last but still find myself knocked out, just outside sitting in 7th place. Now is the time for the Toilet Bowl. Do you people still care about your line-ups for these sorts of concessionary games? Just curious. I'll still be playing for the limited bragging rights, but I know many people just give up and stop adjusting their rosters once out of the proper playoffs.

The winner of the Toilet Bowl in my league gets to pick their draft position next season. Everyone stays competitive.

So I won my last but still find myself knocked out, just outside sitting in 7th place. Now is the time for the Toilet Bowl. Do you people still care about your line-ups for these sorts of concessionary games? Just curious. I'll still be playing for the limited bragging rights, but I know many people just give up and stop adjusting their rosters once out of the proper playoffs.

I guess it depends on what finishing dead last means?in my two internet leagues (dont know anyone personally) I dont give a sheet about the consolation prizes!

I do play in a ESPN league with a bunch of friends and we have a few twists ala "the league" for the last place team. Thank god I am now in the 2nd round of playoffs and dont have to worry about that one! but the guys who are in the bottom four sure still care about line-ups/ect..

I play to win. I'm not always successful at that, and occasionally find myself in the toilet bowl, as I do in my $$$ keeper league this year. But I play to win. I may not churn the wire quite as much (transactions cost cash money in this league), but I'll put in the effort to pick the best lineup.

Let's face it, we're all here because we like doing this FF stuff, right? Why would that end now? In a few weeks the season will be over and fantasy withdrawal will start to set in. I'd just as well delay the pain. :cheers:

No i don't really care, BUTT :lol: i'll play anyway.

I won my game but missed the playoffs by the Team below me having by far his best game ever with crazy :wacko: points and leap frogging over me, he edged me out by just a few points. By the way the two teams above me i beat head to head multiple times. :wall:

The winner of the Toilet Bowl in my league gets to pick their draft position next season. Everyone stays competitive.

I love this idea!