Sign in to follow this  
akash1221

12-1 during the regular season, could be done in 1st playoff game...

I finished the regular season 12-1, lost the last game of the regular season in week 13...

I had a bye in week 14, and am likely looking at a 1 and done situation in week 15.

Here is who I have:

QB - Romo; Backup - Tebow

RB - Rice, M.Bush, Helu; Backup - Barber, Bradshaw (lost DeMarco Murray and Darren McFadden)

WR - AJ Green; Backup - Steve Smith (Car), Demaryius Thomas

TE - Ballard; Backup - Keller (I lost Fred Davis)

K - Hanson

Def - Cardinals; Backup - Titans

I'm facing:

QB - Eli Manning

RB - Shonn Green

WR - Roddy White (who score 41 in our scoring system), Victor Cruz, Laurent Robinson

TE - Jimmy Graham

K - Novak

D - Seahawks (he's got the bengals and might put them in at the last minute)

Do I need to take chances - ie, start Tebow and Thomas? Or should I roll conservative - Romo, AJ Green, Rice, M.Bush and Helu?

Thanks,

Akash

Dude...

Do not start AJ Smith...He's the GM in San Diego! He won't get YOU any points.

On the plus side...

Your opponent is starting Shawn Green. Lucky for you he plays baseball and wont get HIM any points.

So all in all, sit tight.

It's a push.

Start Tebow, Green, Rice, Bush or Helu (wash IMO), and Thomas....as well as Keller, Hanson, and Cards.

You win this game......relax

You sound like the 1 seed from my league who drafts defenses in the 3rd and doesnt know the name of his players.....apparently that's the route to victory

You sound like the 1 seed from my league who drafts defenses in the 3rd and doesnt know the name of his players.....apparently that's the route to victory

So i made a typo, get over it

Unfortunately, matchups are the cruel mistress of fantasy football and just because you've steamrolled up till now doesn't necessarily matter.

This week, I'm facing a team that I outscored by an average of 15 points per game in the regular season, but he's got Wells against awful Cleveland, Chris Johnson against putrid Indy, and 2 or 3 receivers in very plus matchups as well. So we'll see.

Dude...

Do not start AJ Smith...He's the GM in San Diego! He won't get YOU any points.

On the plus side...

Your opponent is starting Shawn Green. Lucky for you he plays baseball and wont get HIM any points.

So all in all, sit tight.

It's a push.

Well played sir :banana:

Morons that wear the jack helmet continually win in FF, while the brilliant genius FF gurus miss the last dance by a few points or so.

Its a head scratcher that truly makes you question the actual time and dedication that you put in to your pre draft plans each and every year.

I have had owners show up, totally unprepared at the draft, without a cheat sheet/draft board, and end up winning it all.

I hate this game, but I will pay my $800 in dues to over study and at least know how to spell again next year.

Bastages....:wall: