Sign in to follow this  
krusin

Demaryius Thomas

Anybody trust Demaryius Thomas this week vs Buffalo?

I have not had the stones to put him in my line-up the last 3 weeks because I can't bring myself to trust Tebow. I have pretty good options at WR which is why I have not put him in.

Anybody think that Denver will run 75% of the time against Buffalo? Just trying to justify his start in the big ship.

Anybody trust Demaryius Thomas this week vs Buffalo?

I have not had the stones to put him in my line-up the last 3 weeks because I can't bring myself to trust Tebow. I have pretty good options at WR which is why I have not put him in.

Anybody think that Denver will run 75% of the time against Buffalo? Just trying to justify his start in the big ship.

On the fence.. I want to start him and the only thing that worries me is them getting up big. But he is a big play waiting to happen and the past 3 weeks he is 3rd in the NFL in targets, so he is getting opportunities.

My other options at WR2 are just as much of a gamble (Dez, A Brown, Moore), so there is a good chance I roll the dice with DT. My hope is that the Broncos are realizing that Tebow can throw a bit and will continue to open things up even if its a blowout because they need to if they want any chance in the playoffs

What's the weather suppose to be like in Buffalo Saturday?

Late December in Buffalo is traditionally very difficult for the passing game, so I'm not so sure the Broncos, who don't want to pass anyways, will pass all that much in Buffalo. Not with the running game being so great. Are there always exceptions to the rule? Of course, but if you have good options at WR, start them, because for a run 1st team, being in Buffalo in late December only gives more incentive to run.

Good call on the weather issue. Right now looks like 35˚ and sunny, so I don't think that would inhibit the passing game... As was said earlier, I guess it depends if Denver gets an early lead and just pounds the ball.

Supposed to be 33 and sunny by game time but supposed to snow the night before. Dont see any major issues . Would be better if there was some snow as WR always play great in Snow. DB's have no clue where the WR are going and slip and fall a ton. Wind is the only issue for me. Does not seem to be any strong wind gust.

I can see this game being a shootout actually. Each defense can be exposed through the air. I think Thomas and Decker for that matter could be huge in the passing game for Denver. With that said, I am scared to start Thomas over the likes of Robinson, Gaffney or Holmes this week...

he's getting the nod over nicks to carry me to championship glory :music_guitarred:

Same here. Revis has me worried, so I'm rolling with Thomas over Nicks. Hope I don't regret it for the next year :dunno:

I'm not sure I am confident enough to start him over Colston, Austin, or Robinson... Was debating on putting him in over Hernandez in my TE/WR flex, but very unlikely...

Agreed, it is a scary prospect knowing that if Denver gets an early lead and holds it, Tebow may throw the ball 8 times all day. Still, unless you have a blatantly better option, I'd be inclined to roll the dice on a big play or two from DT.

I am starting DT in my championship with no reservations :doublethumbsup:

not because I don't have other options, I do. But because since he returned full time he has been a stud, and Tebow loves to throw his way.

Also, why would we expect Denver to jump out to a huge lead? They haven't done that all year.

I'm starting Roddy and AJ for sure but debating between Demaryius over Gaffney. Going back and forth a thousand times on this with Super Bowl on the line. Decision, decisions, decisons...

I have been using him, but in my flex spot and only because I was hit by a rash of injuries. Without him, I would not have won last week in a few leagues. I will wait to see how the weather is Saturday though. Denver should not need to pass to beat the Bills. If the weather isn't bad, he will likely be in my flex spot for at least one of my title games.

Hard to ignore Thomas targets lately but going on the road I'm starting Jordy Nelson(home) & Dwayne Bowe(home).

Tebow loves this guy and so does the OC. He gets targets, and last week he even received a pitch from Tebow and threw a pass. Im starting him over LRob. :thumbsup: