Sign in to follow this  
rlb72

Flex Help

Who is the strongest play in a standard non-PPR league this week?

Helu vs MIN

Deangelo vs TB

Stewart vs TB

DJax @ DAL

Is Helu's nagging injury enough to bench him for one of the other options when a significant amount of money is on the line? I am tempted with Deangelo since he is getting in the endzone regularily and TB is awful against the run but hesitate due to his ceiling on touches being 10-15. Could this finally be the wee DJax breaks out with a long TD?

Thanks in advance to all those who reply. Leave a link and I will respond to yours.

I would go with Helu. The Vikings are terrible all around and besides last game he is on a tear. Deangelo only had 29 yards on 11 carries the last time he played TB. Stewart actually had 80 yards and a TD so I think he is the safer Panther. Honestly no one knows who the hell will score more pts between the two Carolina backs. Go Helu.

Thanks for answering mine.

I actually think I would roll the dice with Desean Jackson. Helu is at less than 100% and I wouldn't trust Shanahan to give him 15+ touches. I could see Evan Royster being used more than usual. Between Stewart and Deangelo it is just too difficult to predict who may get a long run/catch or goalline score. Which leaves DJax. He is an enigma this year, but you can throw on the Cowboys defense. He has the ability to put up a 150 yard and TD game. Yes, he could put up 1 catch for 15 yards as well, but I think he has the highest ceiling here. If Helu plays, he might be the safest option though.

This is a tuff call. Going with Helu makes sense because he will likely get the most touches. However, I really liked the burst that Deangelo showed last week. He could get a few more touches this week. I get the feeling he is about to have a big game.

This is a tuff call. Going with Helu makes sense because he will likely get the most touches. However, I really liked the burst that Deangelo showed last week. He could get a few more touches this week. I get the feeling he is about to have a big game.

I agree with using Deangelo. should be able to get it done even if only 10-15 touches. Tampa has started their offseason already! Djax way too unpredictable, as is Shanahan-so Helu a risk. Good luck!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=398331