Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Bell starting Sunday Night

He is now in my lineup :doublethumbsup:

Report: Barber out, Bell in for Bears at GB

The Chicago Tribune reports Marion Barber (calf) will sit out Saturday's game in Green Bay.

Barber's absence leaves Kahlil Bell as the primary ball-carrier and potential three-down back. "There are bigger concerns I have, and Kahlil is not one of them," coach Lovie Smith said. "... I'm excited about the opportunity he has." A candidate for 20+ touches, Bell is now a top-25 fantasy option for Week 16.

Source: Chicago Tribune

Dec 23 - 8:05 AM

Wow! Was gonna play Sproles or Smith but if this dude is gonna be three down back then I might play him. However last year I got burned playing Rashard Jennings who everyone thought would blow up against the Skins. Hmmmmm.......

He is now in my lineup :doublethumbsup:

The article stated Saturday night, but the game is Sunday night. Can we trust the article is accurate?

I just put him in for Moss before I came here and read this.

The article stated Saturday night, but the game is Sunday night. Can we trust the article is accurate?

Rotoworld had a transcription error. The Chicago Tribune has this report (which Rotoworld used)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1223-bell-bears-chicago--20111223,0,138880.story

Veteran Marion Barber is expected to miss Sunday's game against the Packers in Green Bay with a calf injury, according to a league source. That leaves Bell as the primary ball carrier because Matt Forte still is sidelined with a sprained right knee.

Last night on the ticker on NFL Network that had the games listed as Sunday as well. I was going to start Bell anyway over BJGE but thats make me feel atleast a little better even though i just have him in league im playing in 3rd place game :thumbsdown:

Was thinking of playing bell over mcgahee now it almost seems like a no brained...broncos downplayed his injury last week but mcgahee has a hammy issue that kept him out if 2 complete quarters

Wow! Was gonna play Sproles or Smith but if this dude is gonna be three down back then I might play him. However last year I got burned playing Rashard Jennings who everyone thought would blow up against the Skins. Hmmmmm.......

Got burned last year by Jennings to, but might start Bell in Flex over Kevin Smith, Jordy, Dez and Laurant.

Hmm, I have Bell, Sproles and Spiller. PPR league so they are all decent plays and I need to start 2 of the 3. Tempted to start Bell over Sproles now.

Hmm, I have Bell, Sproles and Spiller. PPR league so they are all decent plays and I need to start 2 of the 3. Tempted to start Bell over Sproles now.

i have to decide between gore, spiller, and bell - thoughts?