Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Roy Helu

Questionable + Rat = :wall:

Anyone know his status?

Chris Russell of ESPN Washington is reporting that Royster may start

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/224492/report-evan-royster-may-start-over-roy-helu

Chris Russell of ESPN 980 Washington suggested on Twitter Saturday morning that rookie Evan Royster might be the Redskins' starting tailback against the Vikings with Roy Helu "banged up."

Russell expects Royster to "play a huge role" against Minnesota, and he "might even start." Russell indicated that this report/tweet was mostly speculation by first writing, "you never know for sure," but we've dealt enough with Russell to know that his speculation is informed speculation. We've not known Russell to be incorrect about Redskins matters. It's a big concern for fantasy owners of Helu, who isn't going to be 100 percent anyway, has a tough matchup with a top-ten run defense, and is now apparently in danger of losing a significant chunk of his workload. The Redskins' backfield is shaping up as a situation to avoid in fantasy championship week.

Source: Chris Russell on Twitter Dec 24 - 10:36 AM

I was considering picking up Royster as a desperation play if MBush suddenly doesn't play. :dunno:

I have helu and royster for my flex in the championship game. Would you feel comfortable just simply plugging royster in if helu can't go? It's shanahan so royster could start and then some practice squaddie gets 30 carries for 200 yds... maybe i will go with LRob or Demaryius Thomas instead.

I have helu and royster for my flex in the championship game. Would you feel comfortable just simply plugging royster in if helu can't go? It's shanahan so royster could start and then some practice squaddie gets 30 carries for 200 yds... maybe i will go with LRob or Demaryius Thomas instead.

I grabbed Royster as a desperation play, but if I were you, I would probably look at Thomas.

I grabbed Royster as a desperation play, but if I were you, I would probably look at Thomas.

Don't forget about Torain. If he's active, that's not a good sign for Helu.

Royster gets the start, but I am not playing him over MBush, KBell, or Tolbert. I don't trust Ratface :dunno:

I agree because rat face still has Torain to play

With Helu out, I have a big decision to make for his fill in....Thomas looks the most promising.

D.Thomas

Sproles

Tolbert

Royster

sproles

Well, I guess that is an easy choice. :lol:

Next in line on my wounded warrior list: Kevin Smith. :unsure: