Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Chronic Husker... May I Have Your Permission...

I almost forgot... what the hell is a sofa king post?

Chronic's just jealous that he's the only one on the bored that can't tap that ass. :o

He is tapping tiki's asss ??

Not everything is for your entertainment b!tch.

:(

It should be.

Not everything is for your entertainment b!tch.

This turned me on :cheers:

Nevermind.... I took it to PM. :overhead: No reason to post shiit on here.

Yes, there is every reason to post shiit on here. It's all anyone does, every day. Don't hold back now. :nono:

Yes, there is every reason to post shiit on here. It's all anyone does, every day. Don't hold back now. :nono:

You silly kids. :nono:

first of all, i love how this thread happened one friggin day after new years... a time when you are supposed to bury hatchets and what not and start fresh. irony.

secondly, i cant believe i am away for the better part of a year and the 2nd thing i find on a search for my name (because i am egocentric of course) is this rape story...

thirdly, CH i have tried to apologize for all of that and i think you and i are good? it was a story that got out of control. we made out on the couch, i ripped a huge hole in his jeans. some mutual real life friends asked what happened with us and i told them the ripped jeans story and next i know people are saying he tried to rape me. i might have been drunk and said sure. but i went back and corrected the story to say that he didnt force me to do anything.

fourthly, (forcely) i find it amusing that people contact me on FB to tell me to post HERE. because this board is better than real life? i dont know. explain yourselves...

also happy 2012

:cheers:

first of all, i love how this thread happened one friggin day after new years... a time when you are supposed to bury hatchets and what not and start fresh. irony.

secondly, i cant believe i am away for the better part of a year and the 2nd thing i find on a search for my name (because i am egocentric of course) is this rape story...

thirdly, CH i have tried to apologize for all of that and i think you and i are good? it was a story that got out of control. we made out on the couch, i ripped a huge hole in his jeans. some mutual real life friends asked what happened with us and i told them the ripped jeans story and next i know people are saying he tried to rape me. i might have been drunk and said sure. but i went back and corrected the story to say that he didnt force me to do anything.

fourthly, (forcely) i find it amusing that people contact me on FB to tell me to post HERE. because this board is better than real life? i dont know. explain yourselves...

also happy 2012

can i hijack for a sec?

so how are you? what's new? WHERE are you these days?

can i hijack for a sec?

so how are you? what's new? WHERE are you these days?

Doing greta. Thanks. Shouldn't be hard to find my vitals via said real life mutual friends.

:)

Doing greta. Thanks. Shouldn't be hard to find my vitals via said real life mutual friends.

:)

haha true. :cheers:

I like hatchet wounds. :thumbsup:

Festering hatchet wounds, dummy. Festering

For the record, not only does Addadick have nice boobies, but a pretty damn good voice and musical skillz to boot.

Nice to see you here again :cheers:

Add1ct is bumping every thread I started in the past month. :huh:

And who the fock is contacting her on facebook to do that? Focking weird... :lol: