Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

What's the worst QB to start for your favorite team?

Pats.

During the Grogan/Eason flip flop days, I was a die-hard Grogan fan, but I can't claim Eason was the worst. You could probably pick any QB from the 1992 season at random, but I'll go with Jeff Carlson.

At the moment of play, I would have had to say Jim Miller, because I could never understand how he even got the starting job, and clearly Cowher couldn't either.

Kordell was painful, because you knew that he would make the costly mistake that was going to kill you in a big game.

Retrospectively, Neil O'Donnell will hold a very special place for perpetual disdain for accepting such a bribe.

Jim Miller did that by taking steroids.

bubby brister

neil odonnell

kellen clemens

Mark Malone and Cliff Stoudt. If you have them why draft Marino?

Mark Malone and Cliff Stoudt. If you have them why draft Marino?

Duh. We needed Gabriel Rivera. A lot more than Dan Marino . . . :unsure:

God knows the Bills have had a long string of sh1t QBs since the Jim Kelly days, but the one I hated most had to be Rob Johnson. :mad:

Everyone talked about his "rocket arm", but that arm would never come into play due to him always holding onto the ball way too long. Making matters worse was Wade Phillips' brilliant idea of benching the QB that got them to the playoffs (Flutie) for this ineffective d0uchebag.

Thanks! I feel better now.

God knows the Bills have had a long string of sh1t QBs since the Jim Kelly days, but the one I hated most had to be Rob Johnson. :mad:

Everyone talked about his "rocket arm", but that arm would never come into play due to him always holding onto the ball way too long. Making matters worse was Wade Phillips' brilliant idea of benching the QB that got them to the playoffs (Flutie) for this ineffective d0uchebag.

Thanks! I feel better now.

Every Bills fan I know would agree with this. Flutie was the ultimate "maximize what you have" guy for that team; Johnson was the "minimize what you have" guy. Yet Johnson's pedigree somehow made him better, results be damned.

Every Bills fan I know would agree with this. Flutie was the ultimate "maximize what you have" guy for that team; Johnson was the "minimize what you have" guy. Yet Johnson's pedigree somehow made him better, results be damned.

For Wade Phillips that "pedigree" must've been Johnson's purty mouth and that dumbass headband he always wore. Crap. Now I'm getting angry all over again. :wall: