Sign in to follow this  
wiscstlatlmia

Redraft Rankings

:lock:

:lock:

It is obvious that this guy and fresh are here just to advertise their own sites :thumbsdown:

o really?

So far 22% of your posts are advertising your blog.

There are a few people like you that join this site every year. People who want free advertising are easy to spot.

So far 22% of your posts are advertising your blog.

There are a few people like you that join this site every year. People who want free advertising are easy to spot.

well considering I got validated yesterday... 22% is kind of a skewed stat dont you think? I dont see why its such a big deal that people post their rankings... but if you guys want me to delete them I will.

well considering I got validated yesterday... 22% is kind of a skewed stat dont you think? I dont see why its such a big deal that people post their rankings... but if you guys want me to delete them I will.

Personally, I like and find value in seeing everyones rankings ... as in if you started a dynasty rankings thread yourself... I would probably check on it everytime you updated them

You can post all the rankings you want, but post them on this site. I am not clicking your link, who knows if there are viruses on that website.

You can post all the rankings you want, but post them on this site. I am not clicking your link, who knows if there are viruses on that website.

this

i don't care about viruses but posting links to your own content doesn't belong here. Post all the rankings you want, IN the post. Links yo your website is free advertising and i'm sure your site/blog is monetized.

i hope Mike bans you soon unless you are compensating him

this

i don't care about viruses but posting links to your own content doesn't belong here. Post all the rankings you want, IN the post. Links yo your website is free advertising and i'm sure your site/blog is monetized.

i hope Mike bans you soon unless you are compensating him

No, its not monetized(although I probably should do that lol)... but whatever... alright lock the threads .. not trying to cause a problem, why are there no ranking threads then?

No, its not monetized(although I probably should do that lol)... but whatever... alright lock the threads .. not trying to cause a problem, why are there no ranking threads then?

Because it's May.

Because it's May.

and the draft just happended.....................................................................................................................

Lol reposting just links but its not about getting traffic to his site.

also this list is brutal..

you have D-williams (car) as the number 8 rb and Jstew (who is the more talented of the three in the car mess of a back field) is 31 :dunno:

9 Chris Johnson

10 Darren McFadden

11 Matt Forte

12 Marshawn Lynch

14 Frank Gore

14 Jamaal Charles

15 Trent Richardson

Trich, 15? :dunno:

if your going to spam our forum atleast do it with a list not made up by a 12 year old.. :nono:

What's wrong with t rich at 15? Still fock this guy and his site

Yeah, I've got no problem with Richardson at 15. But the fact that AP jumped from #13 to #4 in the span of 4 days??? Was the second list someone else's list or did AP's knee heal up over the weekend?

wow, I never made it to the end of this list..

#34: Fred Jackson :doh:

#33: Darren Sproles :wall:

#28 DeMarco Murray :cry:

#26: Joseph Addai :shocking:

#16 Shonn the Plodder Greene :nono:

So how early does everyone think they'd take a chance on drafting Richardson? Personally I'm hoping to land one of the early picks so I can grab either Rice, Foster or McCoy & then take Richardson as my #2 in either the late 2nd or early 3rd round.

I'd have a tough time taking him in the mid to early 2nd round to pair with an elite quarterback or wideout. Don't want to bank on him as my RB1.

Thoughts?

wow, I never made it to the end of this list..

#34: Fred Jackson :doh:

#33: Darren Sproles :wall:

#28 DeMarco Murray :cry:

#26: Joseph Addai :shocking:

#16 Shonn the Plodder Greene :nono:

He's got to be either Shonn's momma or a rabid Jets fan.

So how early does everyone think they'd take a chance on drafting Richardson? Personally I'm hoping to land one of the early picks so I can grab either Rice, Foster or McCoy & then take Richardson as my #2 in either the late 2nd or early 3rd round.

I'd have a tough time taking him in the mid to early 2nd round to pair with an elite quarterback or wideout. Don't want to bank on him as my RB1.

Thoughts?

I think the 3 year system is our league limits his value a bit, though trading him away if he turns into a stud will be fun. I was all over ryan matthews nob when he came out and look where drafting a rookie that early got anyone, nowhere.

Didnt the rookie rbs have an easier time with the offense therefore increasing the likelyhood they would priduce immediately vs a receiver? It seems rookie receivers have a better shot at breaking out early these days.

I hope someone takes him in the second so more proven talent can fall my way.

T-rich will be a low end RB1 this year - book it ! :ninja:

Which makes a ranking of 15 pretty solid. If only maybe just a few too low.

Thoughts?

I am in a 100 dollar entry fee league made up entirely of fftoday members, including a couple people posting in this thread. It is an earlybird league and we are drafting right now.

I took trent richardson at 2.01.

He wouldn't have fallen to the late 2nd.

I am in a 100 dollar entry fee league made up entirely of fftoday members, including a couple people posting in this thread. It is an earlybird league and we are drafting right now.

I took trent richardson at 2.01.

He wouldn't have fallen to the late 2nd.

I understand that it's highly unlikely that he falls to the mid to late 2nd round in redraft leagues but personally I'd have a tough time taking him at the top of the 2nd round.

Who was your pick in the 1st & what RB's were off the board at that point?

I understand that it's highly unlikely that he falls to the mid to late 2nd round in redraft leagues but personally I'd have a tough time taking him at the top of the 2nd round.

Who was your pick in the 1st & what RB's were off the board at that point?

I had ray rice in the first.

In no particular order here are the rb's chosen in the first.

Mccoy

Mcfadden

Ray rice

Chris johnson

Arian foster

Mjd

Ryan mathews

The whole draft can be seen at http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=37

I had ray rice in the first.

In no particular order here are the rb's chosen in the first.

Mccoy

Mcfadden

Ray rice

Chris johnson

Arian foster

Mjd

Ryan mathews

The whole draft can be seen at http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showforum=37

I was going to ask what kind of crack heads you play with that you drafted Ray Rice at 1.12 but then realized that your league is a keeper league where your keeper equals a 1st rounder.

This is a redraft rankings thread so Richardson at 2.1 doesn't apply. How early would you take him in a redraft league considering realistic ADP's?

I was going to ask what kind of crack heads you play with that you drafted Ray Rice at 1.12 but then realized that your league is a keeper league where your keeper equals a 1st rounder.

This is a redraft rankings thread so Richardson at 2.1 doesn't apply. How early would you take him in a redraft league considering realistic ADP's?

Trent Richardson going at 2.01 in this league does apply to redraft leagues.

There were a total of 5 players kept in the entire league, and since all 5 of them would have been first rounders anyways. Everything from the 2nd round to the 18th round is just like a redraft league.

There were a total of 5 players kept in the entire league, and since all 5 of them would have been first rounders anyways. Everything from the 2nd round to the 18th round is just like a redraft league.

Yup.

this league is only a keeper in the sense that you CAN keep someone in the first round if you choose to. Only 5 owners chose to. (i happened to keep McFadden from the team i took over at pick 1.10)

Everything after the end of round 1 is redraft. had there been no keepers, MTSki still would have drafted t-rich at 2.1 and a few owners after him would have snapped him up in the early to middle 2nd according to them.

It's nothing like a redraft league when you bring keepers into the equation, imo. The guy in the 12th position won't be drafting Ray Rice & the 1.1 won't be drafting CJ2K. The ADP's of the players getting changed throws off the flow of the draft & drafting based on team needs will be altered.

It's nothing like a redraft league when you bring keepers into the equation, imo. The guy in the 12th position won't be drafting Ray Rice & the 1.1 won't be drafting CJ2K. The ADP's of the players getting changed throws off the flow of the draft & drafting based on team needs will be altered.

do you really believe this?

if every keeper is a player who would have been drafted in the first round, what has changed? nothing.

i could see you having a point if this was a different style of keeper league and people were drafting with age in mind but beyond having the option to keep a first round guy, everyone was drafting as if it was redraft.

what changes by having CJ2k at 1.l1 instead of 1.11. how does the second round become different?

plus ADP being thrown off doesnt matter as no redraft league anywhere is going to follow ADP to a T.

do you really believe this?

if every keeper is a player who would have been drafted in the first round, what has changed? nothing.

i could see you having a point if this was a different style of keeper league and people were drafting with age in mind but beyond having the option to keep a first round guy, everyone was drafting as if it was redraft.

what changes by having CJ2k at 1.l1 instead of 1.11. how does the second round become different?

plus ADP being thrown off doesnt matter as no redraft league anywhere is going to follow ADP to a T.

So if you take a QB in the 1st round, it doesn't change your draft strategy if you were to draft a RB or WR? Unless you strictly draft based on BPA, team needs are going to alter how you fill out a roster.

If Richardson is the guy you want the most in the 2nd round & he's not going to make it back to your next pick, I understand the logic of taking him no matter what.

Personally I wouldn't take Richardson that high in a true redraft but I wouldn't necessarily fault a guy for doing so. I remember when AP was a rookie & a Vikings homer in my league took him 5th overall. He got chastised by the entire league based on the value but it was the guy he wanted the most & didn't want to risk him being drafted before his next pick rolled around.

So if you take a QB in the 1st round, it doesn't change your draft strategy if you were to draft a RB or WR? Unless you strictly draft based on BPA, team needs are going to alter how you fill out a roster.

it certainly does but no QB's were kept. My point or "our" point including MTSki is that no player was kept who wouldn't have been selected in round 1. Certainly the order might have been different but by and large, the same players would have been picked.

um... I'm Russell Clay guys.. lol that was another writer your taking issue with. I cant really speak for him, because I am not him, but I'll let him know your crushing his rankings lol

I cant post the rankings just on this site unless you want me to go through and write them down...

I used four-downs.com to make my rankings

http://four-downs.com/

you guys can too... it makes it way easier than actually writing all of them out.

I have the plug in on my site for the HTML coding to put in the posts on my site... but it doesn't translate to a regular copy paste... otherwise i would...

Quarterback:

http://fantasy-footballu.com/quarterback/2012/5/10/russell-clay-51012.html

Running back:

http://fantasy-footballu.com/running-back/2012/5/10/russell-clay-51012.html

Wide Receiver:

http://fantasy-footballu.com/wide-receivers/2012/5/10/russell-clay-51012.html

Tight Ends:

http://fantasy-footballu.com/tight-ends/2012/5/10/russell-clay-51012.html

also this list is brutal..

you have D-williams (car) as the number 8 rb and Jstew (who is the more talented of the three in the car mess of a back field) is 31 :dunno:

9 Chris Johnson

10 Darren McFadden

11 Matt Forte

12 Marshawn Lynch

14 Frank Gore

14 Jamaal Charles

15 Trent Richardson

Trich, 15? :dunno:

if your going to spam our forum atleast do it with a list not made up by a 12 year old.. :nono:

Ok, I can see what your saying, and I personally agree with you on Stewart. I had him very high on my dynasty rankings until Deangelo re-signed(still upset about that) ... but not only did the Panthers re-sign Deangelo... they kept him the starting RB.

also, Deangelo has averages over 5.0 YPC for his career, you can't really say someone is that much better than him considering that

Honestly, this year of any is an absolute crapshoot for RB ... and anyone who claims they have a good read on anyone over RB6 has completely overshot how much they know.

What is wrong with TRich at 15? I have him higher but when was the last time a rookie RB had a top 10 fantasy season?

it certainly does but no QB's were kept. My point or "our" point including MTSki is that no player was kept who wouldn't have been selected in round 1. Certainly the order might have been different but by and large, the same players would have been picked.

I understand what you're saying WW. If Richardson is "the guy" that MTSki has to have & won't be there for his next pick, I understand him taking him at the top of the 2nd round.

If I was to make the Richardson pick my rationale would be he's probably one of the last few bell cow running backs available. Decent wideouts & quarterbacks will be available at the 3/4 turn, so take the best available running back now.