Sign in to follow this  
Casual Observer

My God

Install today for Fios TV, to be packaged together with my exisitng voice and internet. Gave me an install window of 8am to 5pm, thereby killing my entire day. 4:00 they're not here. I call the big V and they tell me it was ordered as a self-install. Their tech will be out sometime tomorrow to install, sometime before 9:00 pm. I knew when I ordered they would fock it up.

Install today for Fios TV, to be packaged together with my exisitng voice and internet. Gave me an install window of 8am to 5pm, thereby killing my entire day. 4:00 they're not here. I call the big V and they tell me it was ordered as a self-install. Their tech will be out sometime tomorrow to install, sometime before 9:00 pm. I knew when I ordered they would fock it up.

You are the doosh who will be giving them money for this. What do they care.

Please don't refer to me as "god".

:music_guitarred:

You are the doosh who will be giving them money for this. What do they care.

Please don't refer to me as "god".

:music_guitarred:

They should care. They don't get money from me until it's installed. I will have to extract some further concession from them for the incovenience.

You are only god in an alternative reality - a reality where Verizon actually provides customer service.

All the phone companies blow.

The other day, an AT&T guy showed up at my door shilling Uverse. He said, "who do you have for TV and internet?" I said "Comcast."

He said "Don't you hate them" and then proceeded to list why they suck.

I said, "Yes, I do hate them. But, I have my phone through you guys, and I hate you too, so better the devil you know I guess, and shut the door."

I just switched from Cox to AT&T U-verse

whoopsadaisy

The Cable downstairs only comes in about 50% of the time. Its awesome. It does have way more channels that Cox though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

I just switched from Cox

Too easy