Sign in to follow this  
peenie

spinoff: Name a living cool white guy

Just to name some that haven't been listed:

Mark Wahlberg is cool.

Derek Jeter, but he's half black.

Justin Timberlake is cool. Does singing and dancing mean you act black?

Shaun White is cool.

Christian Bale is cool.

Mark Wahlberg is cool.

Derek Jeter, but he's half black.

Shaun White is cool.

Christian Bale is cool.

wahlberg?! of course he's cool, but come on, he's was the definition of the w-word type of guy, remember?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

derek jeter is black. (half black = black)

justin timberlake when he isn't giving you his imitation of being black when he sings and dances is plain goofy, therefore another w-word type of guy.

shaun white's occupation and hair is cool, he is not cool.

christian bale is very cool without even trying! :first:

I knew you were a big MMA fan, but I didn't know you were a fighter personally. You missed out on a golden opportunity to showcase your skills and put them to the best test of your life, probably televised ... and also a great story.

Let me explain-

I'm in a bar (circa 1998) with a friend. We are shooting pool with a few girls, he says he is going to make the rounds and check out the talent. Some time goes by and he walks back to me and says JCVD is here and wont answer his questions regarding his fighting experience in Belgium. Rumor had it at the time that JCVD was a champion this or that and had won a tournament or two. Those of us who actually fought did not think much of JCVD. Actually more of a gymnast than a fighter. Anybody who knows anything about how to throw a hook kick/back kick can see JCVD does not execute either of those with proper technique. Anywho- I excuse myself from the pool table to check it out. We walk back to where JCVD is (sitting at the bar with a stunning blonde) and my friend continues to badger/mock him about his fighting career. JCVD stands up and is remarkably short and goes nose to nose with my friend. I step in between them, shove my friend back a few feet with my left hand and shove JCVD down into his chair with my right. JCVD hopped back up and the bouncers broke the whole thing up. We left/got kicked out and nothing came of it.

So in short, not really almost fought, but almost.....huh.gif

TASIAFP?

:dunno:

Perhaps...not the best but hard to beat.

Any one who flips out and goes ballistic while making a movie is the antithesis of cool. You may like Christian bale and he may be a good actor but he blew his cool.

Cool people let nothing faze them.

wahlberg?! of course he's cool, but come on, he's was the definition of the w-word type of guy, remember?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

derek jeter is black. (half black = black)

justin timberlake when he isn't giving you his imitation of being black when he sings and dances is plain goofy, therefore another w-word type of guy.

shaun white's occupation and hair is cool, he is not cool.

And it's totally not cool that he owns his own competition-grade halfpipe which he gets to practice on any time. :thumbsdown:

Mark Wahlberg is cool.

Shaun White is cool.

Acreed :thumbsup:

Michael Madsen

Any one who flips out and goes ballistic while making a movie is the antithesis of cool. You may like Christian bale and he may be a good actor but he blew his cool.

Cool people let nothing faze them.

As an aside though, he's basically the perfect guy here.

And it's totally not cool that he owns his own competition-grade halfpipe which he gets to practice on any time. :thumbsdown:

With a foam pit, no less :mad:

But he does go wayyyy higher than anyone else and still takes 1st place on occasion in Skate Vert. Incredibly cool :thumbsup:

One dude I used to skate / board / party with had him beat tho. Shaun Palmer was pretty much the best at everything he ever participated in. Sorta

USA Today named him the Worlds Greatest Athlete quite a while back.

As an aside though, he's basically the perfect guy here.

You linked the wrong pic. That doesn't look like me at all.

Michael Madsen

In Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill, yes. I've never seen him otherwise. He could be a hologram for all I know. And holograms are awesome. Therefore, I second your nomination.