Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

QB's get 6per TD and 1 per 20 yards?

so the qb's in our league get 6 points per td 1 point per 20 yards and a 5 point bonus at 300..Whats your take on this I feel it favors the top qbs big time..almost forces you to take one early..anyone else play in a league like ths?

so the qb's in our league get 6 points per td 1 point per 20 yards and a 5 point bonus at 300..Whats your take on this I feel it favors the top qbs big time..almost forces you to take one early..anyone else play in a league like ths?

Yes I do. The top 4 teams that made the playoffs qbs were Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Romo. The teams with the 3 top qbs had many games where their qb won games single handed. There is so much more forgiveness if you miss on some picks when your qb is putting up 35 points a game.

I play in a dynasty league where QB's score at that rate, but no bonuses for 300+. However, they do get bonus based on % complete, number complete and deductions for number incomplete. That equals big QB scoring. Very tilted.

I play in 1 where QBs get 1 pt for 10yds same as RB and WR, plus bonus for completon %, and 6 pts for TDs.

So obviously Brady Brees ARod and company are valuable.

I also play in 1 where it's QB heavy. I like it because I think it makes you think for yourself more when it comes to drafting. Most sites don't tell you how to draft for a league like this.

Is your league PPR? Our league has your scoring but is also PPR which helps RBs and WRs to catch up to QB levels. I have won my league several times over the years and rarely do I or the winner have a "stud" QB.

Having a brady rogers brees almost guarantees playoffs in 6pts and 1 per 20.

Is your league PPR? Our league has your scoring but is also PPR which helps RBs and WRs to catch up to QB levels. I have won my league several times over the years and rarely do I or the winner have a "stud" QB.

I played in one of these type of scoring leagues last year and like said above QB play dominates. I didn't understand the scoring at got lucky going Foster and Megatron on my first two picks and then grabbing Cam off of waivers. I really hate picking a QB in the first two rounds but don't know if there is a real way around it besides striking gold with a lucky QB pick later in the draft.

Our league's QB scoring is 6 points for a TD and 1 point for every 50 yards passing.

I played in one of these type of scoring leagues last year and like said above QB play dominates. I didn't understand the scoring at got lucky going Foster and Megatron on my first two picks and then grabbing Cam off of waivers. I really hate picking a QB in the first two rounds but don't know if there is a real way around it besides striking gold with a lucky QB pick later in the draft.

Agreed...I got lucky with Stafford last year but I don't think there are any qbs like him this year where you can grab late