Sign in to follow this  
Longus

I will answer all questions

Been offered Ryan Mathews and Jordan Mathews for Moncrief and Matt Jones. Should I pull try trigger?

I would not if its ppr, if its standard I may think about it, but probably reluctant to.

Thanks for asking!

I have Dwayne Allen and Virgil Green at TE. Green tonight or a hobbled Allen? I'm focked eh?

lol i dont think you are in as much trouble as you think. I think I would go with healthy v green. Green and Simien have good chemistry as they worked together lasdt year.

Thanks for asking!

12-team, .25 PPR. Typical yardage scoring. start 2 RB.

I have Ware and Forte (plus Zeke Elliot, Alfred Morris, Jonathan Stewart, Tevin Coleman, and Deandre Washington). Could use the freed-up roster spot with the 2 for 1.

Other owner has Jamaal Charles and Ingram.

Would I be offering too much due to injury concerns for both Ingram and Forte and Ware's upside if Jamaal stays out or gets re-injured?

Thanks for input.

12-team, .25 PPR. Typical yardage scoring. start 2 RB.

I have Ware and Forte (plus Zeke Elliot, Alfred Morris, Jonathan Stewart, Tevin Coleman, and Deandre Washington). Could use the freed-up roster spot with the 2 for 1.

Other owner has Jamaal Charles and Ingram.

Would I be offering too much due to injury concerns for both Ingram and Forte and Ware's upside if Jamaal stays out or gets re-injured?

Thanks for input.

i dont think you are offering too much. your reasoning is a good one. grab the player you want and dont look back

Thanks for asking!

Hello Sir Longus,

The trusted guys here at FFToday say that playing CJ Anderson is a bad move.

Sir Longus...this leaves me with C Michael, DeAndre Washington and Matt Jones.

Who should I play out of those four?

I will sit here and wait for an anticipated answer.

Keeping it simple for ya. Basic scoring league. nd just noticed that Broncs were starting in a few minutes so i inserted Michael so as to bench CJ.

I fighting a similar question. I think I'm sitting CJ Anderson and playing Ware. I actually also have Jeremy Hill on the bench, and am thinking about playing Marvin Jones @ IND.

My other RB is Ryan Mathews, who I really think will put up numbers vs CLE.

Note to self...CJ is studly. Don't bench him.

Thanks FFToday!

• Like 1

4 RBs per team, start 2. (48 rostered RBs at all times) Mine are Charles, Freeman, Blount, and Coleman. I'm kinda stuck right now plugging in Freeman and Blount, and I think I may need to make a move because every prediction is putting Blount around RB 45 this week...ugh. Anyhow, we give double points for receiving TDs, so there are a couple of options on the WW that could be big plays if they pan out. Should I drop Blount or Coleman for one of these guys to start this week along with Freeman, or do I hope Blount stumbles his way into the end zone?

James White @ ARI

Theo Riddick @ INDY

Justin Forsett vs BUF

Thanks!

Jeremy Hill vs the Jets without sheldon richardson or Larry Fitz vs NE at the flex .5 ppr, thanks.

12 man PPR league

I had the first pick and went receiver heavy so I'm a little short at RB. For week 1 I'm going S. Ware and either Hill or Foster. Both very tough match ups and don't expect much out of either. I thought Hill maybe 60 yds and better possibility of TD. I can see Foster with a 30 yds on 15 carries type of game, but then thought maybe he racks up a half dozen or so catches from dump offs and playing from behind. Any thoughts?

QB- Luck

RB- S. Ware

RB- ?

WR- A. Brown

WR- K. Allen

Flex- A. Cooper

TE- G. Barnidge

K- Catanzaro

D- SEA

Other RB's -- Hill, Foster, B. Powell, T. Riddick

Hello Sir Longus,

The trusted guys here at FFToday say that playing CJ Anderson is a bad move.

Sir Longus...this leaves me with C Michael, DeAndre Washington and Matt Jones.

Who should I play out of those four?

I will sit here and wait for an anticipated answer.

my apologies. i dont know if i stated this before but i am a huge fan of anderson. I would not sit him for anything. I know hindsight is the best sight, but as you can see in my signature I have him in two leagues. I think Peyton was hindering Anderson. I believe Anderson is primed for a huge year! hopefully you started him. sorry for the delay!

Thanks for asking!

• Like 1

I fighting a similar question. I think I'm sitting CJ Anderson and playing Ware. I actually also have Jeremy Hill on the bench, and am thinking about playing Marvin Jones @ IND.

My other RB is Ryan Mathews, who I really think will put up numbers vs CLE.

apologize for delay. see post above

thanks for asking!

Note to self...CJ is studly. Don't bench him.

Thanks FFToday!

I am not with FFToday. I am actually a pro fantasy enthusiast =p

Bortles or stafford?

Stafford. I believe the Jags will employ a run heavy offense. I am going with Stafford and this high scoring game. the over under is set at 51 so vegas seems to think so as well.

Thanks for asking!

4 RBs per team, start 2. (48 rostered RBs at all times) Mine are Charles, Freeman, Blount, and Coleman. I'm kinda stuck right now plugging in Freeman and Blount, and I think I may need to make a move because every prediction is putting Blount around RB 45 this week...ugh. Anyhow, we give double points for receiving TDs, so there are a couple of options on the WW that could be big plays if they pan out. Should I drop Blount or Coleman for one of these guys to start this week along with Freeman, or do I hope Blount stumbles his way into the end zone?

James White @ ARI

Theo Riddick @ INDY

Justin Forsett vs BUF

Thanks!

sir, you are in a quandry! if you wanna think about the present then i might drop blunt for forsett. i think the upside is higher with him versus blount. i am afraid of atlantas backfield. I was reading somewhere that they will be going with the hot hand.

Thanks for asking!

Jeremy Hill vs the Jets without sheldon richardson or Larry Fitz vs NE at the flex .5 ppr, thanks.

OoO. this is a good question! I am generally partial to RBs, but i would go with Fitz. something tells me that the cardinals high flying offense is gonna go off!

Thanks for asking

12 man PPR league

I had the first pick and went receiver heavy so I'm a little short at RB. For week 1 I'm going S. Ware and either Hill or Foster. Both very tough match ups and don't expect much out of either. I thought Hill maybe 60 yds and better possibility of TD. I can see Foster with a 30 yds on 15 carries type of game, but then thought maybe he racks up a half dozen or so catches from dump offs and playing from behind. Any thoughts?

QB- Luck

RB- S. Ware

RB- ?

WR- A. Brown

WR- K. Allen

Flex- A. Cooper

TE- G. Barnidge

K- Catanzaro

D- SEA

12 man PPR league

QB- Luck

RB- S. Ware

RB- ?

WR- A. Brown

WR- K. Allen

Flex- A. Cooper

TE- G. Barnidge

K- Catanzaro

D- SEA

yeah i agree with you. i would go with foster. he may not get a lot of rushing yards, but i could see about5-6 catches

Ppr

Pick one

Duke Johnson

A Hurns

D Moncrief.

Starters

David Johnson

L McCoy

Mike Evans

Randall Cobb

12 team PPR. 6 pts per TD. Starting Lineup:

QB Andy Dalton

RB Ezekiel Elliott

WR AJ Green

WR Mike Evans

WR Brandon Cooks

TE Zach Ertz

K Brandon McManus

D Denver

Bench:

QB Jameis Winston

RB Giovani Bernard

RB Bilal Powell

RB James White NE

First off, how would you rate this draft? I drafted 11/12. After several years of respectable finishes, I have finished in last place the last 2 years and just have to do better. To make matters worse, my grandson won our league last year and isn't letting me forget that. Help me regain a little respect. This is unbearable.

Secondly, would you keep Dalton as the starter or use Winston instead this week?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Frisco Niner

Ppr

Pick one

Duke Johnson

A Hurns

D Moncrief.

Starters

David Johnson

L McCoy

Mike Evans

Randall Cobb

moncrief.

Thanks for asking!

12 team PPR. 6 pts per TD. Starting Lineup:

QB Andy Dalton

RB Ezekiel Elliott

WR AJ Green

WR Mike Evans

WR Brandon Cooks

TE Zach Ertz

K Brandon McManus

D Denver

Bench:

QB Jameis Winston

RB Giovani Bernard

RB Bilal Powell

RB James White NE

First off, how would you rate this draft? I drafted 11/12. After several years of respectable finishes, I have finished in last place the last 2 years and just have to do better. To make matters worse, my grandson won our league last year and isn't letting me forget that. Help me regain a little respect. This is unbearable.

Secondly, would you keep Dalton as the starter or use Winston instead this week?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Frisco Niner

WOW for a 12 team PPR. i would definitely give this 9/10. barring any injuries i believe you can hoist that trophy and tell your grandson that he is nothing but a lucky whippersnapper! in all seriousness though I love your team. maybe upgrade your te but that nitpicking. i still like Winston, i believe he is primed for a good year. im thinking 4500 35TDs. so i would start him.

Thanks for asking!

I am not with FFToday. I am actually a pro fantasy enthusiast =p

I figured. I had to take a shot at them, tho.

• Like 1

Will I dominate my league again this year? Been 8-5 and above past 4 seasons. Scored over 1600 pts last year. Just can't pull a win when it counts in the playoffs. I feel I'm due for a shlt season. What u think?

Will I dominate my league again this year? Been 8-5 and above past 4 seasons. Scored over 1600 pts last year. Just can't pull a win when it counts in the playoffs. I feel I'm due for a shlt season. What u think?

i like your chances. rivers is a good starter and underrated, stacked with allen. just as long as the injury bug doesnt bite too hard I think you can make a deep run!

Thanks for asking!

I like ur team 3 too. Looks like a lot of players fell to you... ur starting 3wr and Jennings look like they fell a round 1 later than my league :P. 4-5-6-7? Weird full PPR and Landry, Edelman go that late.

I like ur team 3 too. Looks like a lot of players fell to you... ur starting 3wr and Jennings look like they fell a round 1 later than my league :P. 4-5-6-7? Weird full PPR and Landry, Edelman go that late.

yeah this is my poker league. 15 years of playing and this is my most fun draft. 3rd year. this years draft had 3 strippers and a midget ref. i dont know how we are gonna top it off next year. there were some questionable picks, but thats why alcohol plays an important part in this draft =p and I stayed away. @$1000 buyin, I can afford to stay away from alcohol for a few hours =p

also there were some changes to my TE position. I dropped ASJ for Jesse James. placeholder until Eifert comes back.

won the first year

second the next year. I was #1 by alot but I had injury bugs I couldnt recover from

I'm looking for a WR to replace Allen. Is there a no-brainer I'm overlooking on the list below, or can you rank your top few picks? Thanks.

10 team league, 1PPR, 5 bonus pts at 125yds receiving.

Roster

QB - A Luck, A Dalton

WR - J Jones, K Allen, J Edelman, D Moncrief

RB - A Peterson, A Abdullah, M Gordon, T Rawls

TE - G Barnidge

K - D Bailey

DEF - Kansas City

D - Sean Lee, Bobby Wagner

Available WR

J. Brown

W. Fuller

V. Jackson

T. Lockett

D. Parker

M. Wallace

E. Rogers

T. Sharpe

T. Benjamin

J. Kerley

C. Beasley

J. Crowder

E. Royal

Q. Enunwa

M. Wallace

Lost Keenan how much do I bid on FAAB. Tyrell Willaims, Hogan,Boyd,Lafell,Kerley are out there. 200$ budget

Also I feel I should drop rivers now. His production last year without Allen was well below top12 majority of the weeks.

Matt Ryan,Dalton,Mariota are a few available.

Eddie Lacy (my team) trade for Mike Evans (prospective player)?

First Question:

Should I try and trade him and if so what is his value?

I have Jeremy Hill, Lesean McCoy, Crowell, and Blount to help me through the year.

Second Question

I really want Mike Evans and the guy is hurting at RB so I could maybe pair Lacy with Emmanuel Sanders for Mike Evans and a nobody. Does this seem fair or am I giving up too much?

Thank you!

Trying to handcuff Jamaal Charles, but I'm probably choosing the absolute worst time to be doing so. But I could use a solid RB2 heading into this week, so I'm debating trading for Ware now.

I send: Abdullah, Snead

I receive: Ware, Sharpe

I love the handcuff, and I love the week 2 potential of Ware, but am I sending too much for what may amount to just insurance over the rest of the season? I can't quite pinpoint Snead's value, but I feel like Abdullah and Snead could both be sell high, borderline RB2 and WR3 players in a 12-team non-PPR. Any help?

I'm looking for a WR to replace Allen. Is there a no-brainer I'm overlooking on the list below, or can you rank your top few picks? Thanks.

10 team league, 1PPR, 5 bonus pts at 125yds receiving.

Roster

QB - A Luck, A Dalton

WR - J Jones, K Allen, J Edelman, D Moncrief

RB - A Peterson, A Abdullah, M Gordon, T Rawls

TE - G Barnidge

K - D Bailey

DEF - Kansas City

D - Sean Lee, Bobby Wagner

Available WR

J. Brown

W. Fuller

V. Jackson

T. Lockett

D. Parker

M. Wallace

E. Rogers

T. Sharpe

T. Benjamin

J. Kerley

C. Beasley

J. Crowder

E. Royal

Q. Enunwa

M. Wallace

brown

Sharpe

Benjamin

Rogers

Thanks for asking

Lost Keenan how much do I bid on FAAB. Tyrell Willaims, Hogan,Boyd,Lafell,Kerley are out there. 200$ budget

Also I feel I should drop rivers now. His production last year without Allen was well below top12 majority of the weeks.

Matt Ryan,Dalton,Mariota are a few available.

williams im going about $20

Hogan 15

boyd 10

kerley 3

In the early beginnings, poeple will overbid. its ok. if you feel like overbidding, be my guest. i just wouldnt.

in this order

Mariota

Dalton

ryan

Thanks for asking!

First Question:

I have Jeremy Hill, Lesean McCoy, Crowell, and Blount to help me through the year.

Second Question

I really want Mike Evans and the guy is hurting at RB so I could maybe pair Lacy with Emmanuel Sanders for Mike Evans and a nobody. Does this seem fair or am I giving up too much?

Thank you!

First Question:

Second Question

Thank you!

i would offer straight up first. then negotiate

Thanks for asking!

Trying to handcuff Jamaal Charles, but I'm probably choosing the absolute worst time to be doing so. But I could use a solid RB2 heading into this week, so I'm debating trading for Ware now.

I send: Abdullah, Snead

I receive: Ware, Sharpe

I love the handcuff, and I love the week 2 potential of Ware, but am I sending too much for what may amount to just insurance over the rest of the season? I can't quite pinpoint Snead's value, but I feel like Abdullah and Snead could both be sell high, borderline RB2 and WR3 players in a 12-team non-PPR. Any help?

I wouldnt trade. I believe Snead is primed for a good year. but if you feel like they hit their peak be my guest. I just wouldnt tho

Should i be concerned that Patrick Peterson will shadow Evans this week or does he stick to one side of the field? Nobody throws on this guy so hard to sit Evans but any info is appreciated, thanks.