Sign in to follow this  
vegassandwich227

Super Sleeper alert

I guess its possible. He has the talent. He is just hurt all the time. More often than beanie. I would rather roll with some other dudes.

He looked good in the preseason for sure but has to compete with McGahee, Ball and Hillman for any significant playing time. I was actually hoping DEN moved or cut him to be honest so he'd get a shot somewhere else.

When I say sleeper, I mean sleeper. I'm not the biggest fan of sleeper threads which mention guys like Torrey Smith or Antonio Brown. To me, a sleeper is someone who everyone is completely sleeping on...guys like:

*Moreno (I know, huge long shot...but imagine if this guys was healthy and starting with Manning at the helm)

*Marcedes Lewis (has moved into more of a blocking role, but 2 yrs ago was terrific)

*Steve Smith-stl (is still young and has looked good)

*Matt Cassel (this guy has a bunch of talent to throw to...Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston and Charles/Hillis out of the backfield...plus, Cassel gets some rushing yds too).

*Bradford (two yrs ago he was rising up draft boards...he still has a live arm and a terrible D so he is a great candidate to throw a ton, even with Fisher at coach).