Sign in to follow this  
Turcaso

Want to drop the Giants D

I'm thinking the Redskins.....anybody see anything positive from a mostly undrafted D speical teams squad?

Before yesterday, I picked up Denver's D. I don't know if they'll still be available, but if they are, should be a solid pickup. They put up a big number against Pittsburgh and they get to play Oakland, KC and San Diego twice each. Money!

It's time to play the game. I usually just play match-up D after wk 1. I have the Gmen & will be dropping ASAP.

I'm thinking the Redskins.....anybody see anything positive from a mostly undrafted D speical teams squad?

I see the ww defenses vary a lot. I like NE this year. Cin after this game.

Gonna drop the Giants after one game? I hope people overreact like this is my league. Friday after the waivers go thru should be a field day for me.

I plug and played them. Should have went with New England.

Giants D opened awesome...with a couple sacks and that almost int return TD but by the end their secondary was the death of them.

Gonna drop the Giants after one game? I hope people overreact like this is my league. Friday after the waivers go thru should be a field day for me.

Absolutely.....picking up the GD off waivers is going to win you your league,,,,,, who you droping to pick up the Gaints D? Field Day!

I didn't say that I was going to drop the Giants D. Was just giving a few defenses to go after if the op really wanted to drop them. I said in another thread that the Giants had a very good pass rush D line last year and they weren't anything special for fantasy. Their secondary is bad and their linebackers aren't a group of pro bowlers. It all depends on if their D line can force turnovers to their bad secondary.

Yeah, so much for my sleeper defense... for week 1 anyway... wtf was that?!

Was the Bills D really that bad - as bad as the stats look - b/c they sure have a favorable schedule. Hate to drop them prematurely.

Before yesterday, I picked up Denver's D. I don't know if they'll still be available, but if they are, should be a solid pickup. They put up a big number against Pittsburgh and they get to play Oakland, KC and San Diego twice each. Money!

im not sure i consider those 3 teams cake matchups at all

im contemplating between CIN, Washington and Dallas right now. Probably going to run with Dallas against SEA, but the Redskins are really calling my name against STL.

depending on scoring system, TB looked legit.

i have DEN and CIN in three leagues. both of them. obviously i waited and i really like DEN upside. i think that was my first defensive TD since 95.