Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Sunday Morning Fantasy Shows

What are some good online shows to listen to on Sun. morning. I listen to some local radio guys that do one. Do you guys know of any good Sunday morning shows out there besides the mainstream ones like Yahoo Sports. I know some people like The Audible from FBG, but I don't think they do a live show on Sunday. I am looking for one that will have the most updated info.

What are some good online shows to listen to on Sun. morning. I listen to some local radio guys that do one. Do you guys know of any good Sunday morning shows out there besides the mainstream ones like Yahoo Sports. I know some people like The Audible from FBG, but I don't think they do a live show on Sunday. I am looking for one that will have the most updated info.

I used to look for shows but i dont agree with them most the time anyway so i would rather spend my time changing my roster 50 times before kick off. Injury updates and snap counts are really the only useful things i seem to get. But to answer your question, no, i dont know if any particular sunday morning shows.

Podcast fantasy football weekly. Yesterday's radio show from Paul charchian usual has some unique takes....but, it is radio (I like to now the yard w/ it on)

I used to look for shows but i dont agree with them most the time anyway so i would rather spend my time changing my roster 50 times before kick off. Injury updates and snap counts are really the only useful things i seem to get. But to answer your question, no, i dont know if any particular sunday morning shows.

Espn 1000 Chicago had a pretty good fantasy show that starts at 8:00... they take alot of calls. Even if you don't agree with their stuff its at least fun to listen to.

Most of the fantasy shows I've seen on TV stink. Although they are good for comedy because those guys are so confident and cocky with their projections and they are wrong 80% of the time - which they never acknowledge - just come back even more cocky next week.

Espn 1000 Chicago had a pretty good fantasy show that starts at 8:00... they take alot of calls. Even if you don't agree with their stuff its at least fun to listen to.

I just had it on when i was in the truck for a little bit. They are just kind of picking names at random. I mean i am such a fantasy fanatic that i will listen to it, but i dont trust a single judgement call they make about any player. Nick friedel is juat kind of picking a name when given a choice.

Caller "who would you start, vincent jackson or dwayne bowe?"

Friedel "Bowe."

I need some meat and potatoes to go along with the gravy. Gravy by itself isnt much of a meal.

I primarily watch ESPN's FF Now. When they go to commercial, I flip to CBS's Fantasy show. Their graphics are a bit annoying, but they have some good info.

Years ago, I watched the network (CBS, FOX) pre-game shows. I gradually evolved into watching ESPN Gameday and no longer watching the network shows. Then I started watch FF Now two/three years ago and no longer watch Gameday either.

Between the two FF shows and the Internet updates, I'm all booked time wise!