Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Seahawks 68, Packers 2

Well, well, well. The Green Bay Packers, the team that the Canadians didn't want and the team that Sandusky didn't want to coach. Seattle, the most ignored franchise in the league. As I'm typing this the NFL Network went to commercial. Sure, we may not hear who Green Bay is actually playing in the 4 hour Monday pregame shows until right after kickoff.

Green Bay, among the worst in the league at stopping the run and from preventing TEs from swimming in hot tubs with underage girls. Seattle happens to have to best win percentage of all NFL teams on Monday nights. Yahtzee. I could get behind the offensive line, grab the mic from the replacement ref and announce to the world wide audience and miiiiiillllions and millllllllions of candy ass fans that I am going to take this ball and stomp a mudhole dry in the backside of them Packers, and then run for 350 and 8 TDs. In the first quarter. Oh, you didn't hear, Green Bay doesn't run the ball, but passes on every down? No problem, we got 3 or 4 Probowlers in the defensive backfield.

down hassyndrome and the rest of the unwashed, bloated, single toothed Green Bay fans, take heart. To avoid an injury on the kneel down, we will let Wilson run backwards into the endzone and gift you 2 points. There will be blood. Probably some rain. Probably a lot of rain. Don't worry about bringing any mugs. Coffee from Starbucks is for closers.

To avoid an injury on the kneel down, we will let Wilson run backwards into the endzone and gift you 2 points.

This is the same Wilson I had to argue with you for weeks that he wasn't a crapass midget waste-of-a-pick Bucket of AIDS limp-armed sh!tty slightly-taller-than-Tom-Cruise quarterback? :pointstosky:

If I can't trust you to make a simple evaluation of a quarterback, how in the world am I going to trust your foolish prognostication of this Packer/Seasquirrels game? :lol:

day late, dollar short. typical.

Do you lay awake at night wondering if instead of buying 3 shares of Green Bay Packer stock you should have bought an item off the McDonald's value menu?

This is the same Wilson I had to argue with you for weeks that he wasn't a crapass midget waste-of-a-pick Bucket of AIDS limp-armed sh!tty slightly-taller-than-Tom-Cruise quarterback? :pointstosky:

If I can't trust you to make a simple evaluation of a quarterback, how in the world am I going to trust your foolish prognostication of this Packer/Seasquirrels game? :lol:

Yes, because there was a multitude of Seattle QB references in my soothsaying opening salvo.

The Packers Lite will give it a great effort at home, I'm sure.... but in the end the real Packers will win this one :music_guitarred:

I would keep Graham Harrell chained to the bus after the game if I was the real Packers....

Packers Lite are probably not satisfied with just two Wisconsin quarterbacks and one ex-Wisconsin quarterback (Hasselbeck.... the greatest quarterback in the history of Packers Lite! :lol: )....

Do you lay awake at night wondering if instead of buying 3 shares of Green Bay Packer stock you should have bought an item off the McDonald's value menu?

yes

I need Marshawn Lynch to go full "Jamaal Charles" tonight.

Jamaal Charles nothing. Marshawn Lynch is going to do an OJ Simpson tonight. Run through the Packers defense, kill a few b!tches later, and top it off by making a Kardashian pregnant.

Or maybe that's a Tracy Morgan.

Jamaal Charles nothing. Marshawn Lynch is going to do an OJ Simpson tonight. Run through the Packers defense, kill a few b!tches later, and top it off by making a Kardashian pregnant.

Or maybe that's a Tracy Morgan.

phillybear,

Are you 12 years old or only have the maturity level of a 12 year old? A lot of your over-the-top commentary isn’t remotely funny, so please stop. I hope I am wrong here, but I picture a 425 lb 35 year old guy sitting in front of a TV located in his parent’s basement with a bag of Cheetos resting on the top of his belly downing Mountain Dew after Mountain Dew while typing away on a food encrusted laptop…and the only name that I can associate with that Jabba the Hut form is phillybear. Do you have a single post on here that isn’t insulting to another person of football team?

If you are, in fact, a 12 year old, I hope that you move past this adolescent stage some time in the not too distant future.

phillybear,

Are you 12 years old or only have the maturity level of a 12 year old? A lot of your over-the-top commentary isn’t remotely funny, so please stop. I hope I am wrong here, but I picture a 425 lb 35 year old guy sitting in front of a TV located in his parent’s basement with a bag of Cheetos resting on the top of his belly downing Mountain Dew after Mountain Dew while typing away on a food encrusted laptop…and the only name that I can associate with that Jabba the Hut form is phillybear. Do you have a single post on here that isn’t insulting to another person of football team?

If you are, in fact, a 12 year old, I hope that you move past this adolescent stage some time in the not too distant future.

:lol:

This is going to be good...

phillybear,

This ain't no garden party, brother, this is FFToday, where only the strongest survive. I am the greatest person that has ever walked the earth. You better learn to love me, cause I'm the best thing going today....Wooooo.

And when you do learn to love me, I'll have reported you to the proper authorities that you are attempting to touch my no-no parts. After all, I am 12 years old.

Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seattle has a football team? Musta missed that one.