Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Flex Help - Pick One

I have the following guys available in multiple leagues and no idea who I should start. Who's got the best chance to score?

Greg Little

Mike Williams (TB)

Kevin Smith

DeAngelo Williams

Donald Jones

Please give me your top two options and why. Leave a link - I will answer all who do before Sunday's games.

Thanks

I have to say DeAngello Even with Leshoure back I thnk they have a good chance this Thursday agaisnt a bad NGY D if they jump ahead early

And Kevin smith playing the Titans that can't get anything going on offense I think they jump ahead early and then split enough carries for both back to have decent numbers and even then KS should have the most touches at least for this week.

I have the following guys available in multiple leagues and no idea who I should start. Who's got the best chance to score?

Greg Little

Mike Williams (TB)

Kevin Smith

DeAngelo Williams

Donald Jones

Please give me your top two options and why. Leave a link - I will answer all who do before Sunday's games.

Thanks

I will play Kevin Smith because he's playing a pretty bad Titans Team. He had respectable numbers against the niners and I think he will get the most carries this week. I can see him get at least 60 yards and a TD.

I also think Deangelo Williams can have the most upside if Carolina Jumps into an early lead. The Giants D hasn't been playing well.

See mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407712

Greg Little

Mike Williams (TB)

Kevin Smith

DeAngelo Williams

Donald Jones

Thanks

I'm going D Willy for sure. My other choice is Mike Williams. DAL defense really hasn't shown much against the pass and Mike is having himself an under the radar nice first 2 weeks.

I would go:

Mike Williams - Not a lot of yards or receptions, but he's getting a good number of looks and seems to be finding the end zone.

Donald Jones - Behind Johnson he is he go to WR. Nielson is out and this improves his stock in my opinion

Why I would not go with:

Kevin Smith - Its a pass focused offense with Stafford and Johnson and he is likely to become the # 2 back with Leshoure back in the lineup.

DeAngelo Williams - Splitting time with Tolbert and Stewart who seem to be getting a lot of the goal line touches and more of an issue splitting time with Cam Newton who rushed for around 1,000 yds last year.

Greg Little - I actually like this guy and would watch him. He could replace Donald Jones in your flex spot as him and Weeden begin to build a rapport.

Please take a look at mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407720

Kevin smith and Donald jones

Smith still has life in him and jones is a sneaky pick w buffalo hurting at wr. Both have good match ups too.

K Smith - especially if its PPR league. While the Lions may start to rotate in Leshoure, they'll do it slowly and K Smith will see more much more playing time, especially in the passing game versus the lowly Titans defense. I expect the Lions to be up enough late in the game that they spend the last quarter or so running exclusively.

Please check mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407738

I'd go with DWill and Little. While the Giants / Panthers game could turn into a shootout, DWill will still get ~15-20 touches. I thought I heard that Stewart was out for tonight's game, although it still shows him as questionable. If DWill can pull off a 10+ yard TD you should be golden, but if it gets closer to the goal line Tolbert might come in and vulture a TD.

Little looked good last week, and more importantly Weeden looked a lot better. Buffalo secondary is pretty bad thus far, so it should be a good matchup for Little.

I really like K. Smith vs Ten, Det should get ahead and Smith should get plenty of carries.

I'm torn between Tampa Mike and D. Will. I'd probably go Tampa Mike. Dallas corners have been OK, and most of their coverage will be targeting V. Jax. D. Will still may be in a shootout where he usually doesn't see many passes.

Good luck and thanks for mine!