Sign in to follow this  
atsomeday

First Trade Of The Year, A Good One?

12 team league, I drafted 12th I am 0 - 3, still wasn't desperate but another came to me wanting McFadden, and at first I wasn't having it, then the more I thought about it and rearranged the trade in a way that I thought was good, I was shocked to find the 3 - 0 owner accept. Now if it makes it through the league is another story, this owner and I like to talk a lot of s***, usually rightfully so, and I expect some will deny it just because we are involved.

I get Andre Brown RB Giants

Mike Wallace WR Steelers

Andrew Luck QB Colts

He gets

Darren McFadden

Matthew Stafford

What do you think?

The rest of my team looks like this

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ryan Matthews

Fred Jackson

Cedric Benson

Alfred Morris

Jonathon Stewart who I will drop if trade goes through

Percy Harvin

Jordy Nelson

Reggie Wayne

Danny Amendola

Kyle Rudolph

Packers

Greg Zuerlein

The more I look at it myself I am thinking this may not my greatest fantasy moment. I guess I went into it thinking, Stafford has done decent but not well and is now hurt, not as well as Luck for sure, at least in our league and that McFadden just now had his first good week, and figure it is just a matter of time before he gets hurt, I have had him the last couple years and have dealt with that. I get a strong #1 WR in Wallace to go with Harvin and Nelson(who hasn't done much). Then my hope is that Andre Brown is as good he was this week and turns into the #1 even when Bradshaw comes back. A lot of what ifs I guess. Oh well, time will tell how it all works out. Thanks for the comments, too bad none of them are on my side.

The whole deal hinges on what the Giants do with Brown when Bradshaw returns and how long McFadden stays on the field. I don't think it's necessarily a bad trade.

12 team league, I drafted 12th I am 0 - 3, still wasn't desperate but another came to me wanting McFadden, and at first I wasn't having it, then the more I thought about it and rearranged the trade in a way that I thought was good, I was shocked to find the 3 - 0 owner accept. Now if it makes it through the league is another story, this owner and I like to talk a lot of s***, usually rightfully so, and I expect some will deny it just because we are involved.

Mike Wallace WR Steelers

Andrew Luck QB Colts

He gets

Darren McFadden

Matthew Stafford

What do you think?

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ryan Matthews

Fred Jackson

Cedric Benson

Alfred Morris

Percy Harvin

Jordy Nelson

Reggie Wayne

Danny Amendola

Kyle Rudolph

Packers

Greg Zuerlein

Best. First. Post. Evar.

"Hi, Im atsomeday. Is this the thread where we talk about getting prison raped? Cuz i just did. And i would like to tell you all about it. It wasnt that bad. I think i kinda liked it"

This guy has stones. Im predicting big things out of him. Big things.

So your giving up your assumed top RB and stud QB, and he gives up a waiver wire add, late round rookie QB, and a top 10 WR? So I assume he lost 1 starter but added some serious depth/starting material which he can now flip into a better WR than he started with. Well done good sir..

This is the type of trade that your league mates will come to the bored and ask if its collusion. YOU are the reason for the existence of collusion threads.

:lol:

Mike Wallace WR Steelers

Andrew Luck QB Colts

He gets

Darren McFadden

Matthew Stafford

What do you think?

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Ryan Matthews

Fred Jackson

Cedric Benson

Alfred Morris

Percy Harvin

Jordy Nelson

Reggie Wayne

Danny Amendola

Kyle Rudolph

Packers

Greg Zuerlein

:lol:

No way really?

But dang man, what's this guys team look like now??