Sign in to follow this  
gcmmidwest

Sidney Rice

been wasting a roster spot for weeks now.., any way he can turn it around with the midget throwing him the ball?

been wasting a roster spot for a weeks now & way he can turn it around with the midget throwing him the ball?

Dropped him last week. Cant see him being very consistant.

Does anyone think Simpson hurts Harvin's value a little or strengthen it. I want to believe that with Simpson being the vertical threat that Harvin may be able to take advantage of the mid-level routes across the field. Which I hope plays into his catch and run phase of his game.

Does anyone think Simpson hurts Harvin's value a little or strengthen it. I want to believe that with Simpson being the vertical threat that Harvin may be able to take advantage of the mid-level routes across the field. Which I hope plays into his catch and run phase of his game.

would think it stays the same or diminishes slightly ..,i see harvin similar to Cruz ...,All depends if there running or throwing..,defenses have to respect Peterson which opens the field & ponder is coming around.....hey wait a minute this is a sid rice discussion

Rice can't throw the ball to himself. As long as Wilson remains the starting QB in Seattle, Rice has limited value. Wilson was a blow-call hail mary away from throwing for 90 yards in a game this week.

Rice can't throw the ball to himself. As long as Wilson remains the starting QB in Seattle, Rice has limited value. Wilson was a blow-call hail mary away from throwing for 90 yards in a game this week.

Yes, unless Flynn is the starting QB... drop all Seahawk WRs. Wilson is a complete joke of a QB

Hold until Seattle plays some easier defenses. They played Green Bay and Arizona. Now they get the Rams, Carolina, the Patriots and Detroit. Rice is still the #1 guy there, but I wouldn't expect better than WR3 numbers with the rookie.

We'll have to wait and see, but I think this is a legitimate question. Personally I think it may help Harvin, if Simpson plays well enough for the Def to consider him a threat, it's got to relieve some of the pressure and pass coverage from Harvin.