Sign in to follow this  
Buttmonkey

I Overpaid for Jimmy Graham and I Don't Care

Traded Witten, Mathews and Houston Defense for Graham and Pierre Thomas. It is a keeper league.

I don't consider that much of an overpay. Graham is a beast. Matthews might finally get healthy and do something, but Graham is a sure thing. In terms of pure points, you have to overpay to get that kind of player.

I don't consider that much of an overpay. Graham is a beast. Matthews might finally get healthy and do something, but Graham is a sure thing. In terms of pure points, you have to overpay to get that kind of player.

haha nice trade. matthews is a terrible player to own in FF

This seems fair.

I think Graham and Mathews are about even, depending on roster needs.

I think the Texans are slightly more valuable than Pierre Thomas in most situations, but Pierre is good, and great if you're hedging against a Sproles injury or something. And would be great if a Saint RB got hurt. And defenses grow on trees.

I like the open spot for a waiver or FA acquisition slightly more than Witten.

I thought you were gonna tell us you to Graham 1.1 overall in your draft. Looks like a decent trade to me, especially since you rid yourself of Mathews & his fumbling self.

I agree with others who said they wouldn't trade Graham for that. Honestly I am just impressed that you were able to find anybody who would trade him period. You would expect to over pay, but thats nothing close to what I would take for him. I can't really think of something that I would take that would be within the realm of reason. The guy has yet to take off, and they will be playing catchup the way that D is shaping up. He is shaping up to be a value pick even where he was drafted.