Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Starting sjax with confidence.

Rams are home. He looked great in the game he racked up 58 on 9 carries at home. Cards are due for a let down after las weeks win. Call me crazy but I'm starting sjax with confidence

Rams are home. He looked great in the game he racked up 58 on 9 carries at home. Cards are due for a let down after las weeks win. Call me crazy but I'm starting sjax with confidence

Damn you....just as i had talked myself into not playing him tonight you sob. :wall:

SJax & confidence aren't two words synonymous with each other. I'm debating between him & BGE who also has a tough matchup against Miami's run defense.

Starting him as my RB2. Not confident, per se, but more optimistic now that the Richardson issue seems to be put to bed.

It's between him and Ryan Williams for me. Right now i'm rolling with RW.

I too am rolling with Williams over SJax not because I think that Williams is a better back, but because the AZ D is that good.

I too am rolling with Williams over SJax not because I think that Williams is a better back, but because the AZ D is that good.

Exactly. They allow about 100 yds per game and have only gave up 1 td. Lynch, McCoy and Ridley couldn't find the end zone against them.

Changed my mind. I'm in with SJAX over Ryan Williams. Hope the Rams have hired a purty girl to massage that groin for him.

Changed my mind. I'm in with SJAX over Ryan Williams. Hope the Rams have hired a purty girl to massage that groin for him.

Why does it seem like so many SJax owners also own Ryan Williams?

Fock..im not sure i can do it.....id have to sit Martellus Bennett to start him. Not that HES any guarantee.....but crap.

He'll get his 20+ touches. Supposedly is healthier. You never know. Someone could get tackled on the 1 yard line. He should have at least 1 TD this year. The replacement refs blew the call against the Skins.

Nope, he will be on the sideline with the ice bandage on his groin in the second half. I see what you are trying to do in coming here and get support justifying your decision, which makes it fairly obvious that you are not fully confident in starting him, which you shouldn't be.

We must be Suckers for disappointing RB's!

Ok fock it.....ill play him tonight and sit Martellus Bennett. Im already playing Pitta..so two TE's makes me want to vomit.

You focking better do something SJAX!@!!

In on the hype thread. Starting SJax over Michael Bush tonight!

Screw it...we'll all go down together in flames. :cheers:

You aren't starting SJax with confidence....you're starting him with hope. Big difference.

Since we dont need another SJAX thread.....lets just say he tanks tonight (completely possible)...is he dumpable after that given his schedule?

6 10/14 @MIA

7 10/21 GB

8 10/28 NE

9 BYE -

10 11/11 @SF

11 11/18 NYJ

12 11/25 @ARI

13 12/2 SF

14 12/9 @BUF

15 12/16 MIN

16 12/23 @TB

17 12/30 @SEA

he may be... i just can't let go with that playoff schedule the way it looks

@Buf

Min

@TB

other than that it could be tough sledding for SJax...

Why does it seem like so many SJax owners also own Ryan Williams?

Another owner of both here.

When in doubt, go with the 3 down back. I could never start Williams with that small workload last week. I know the matchup is better but can't risk it.

I will take Sjax 20 touches and hope for a TD

They are home...huge advantage as opposed to Arizona's stadium.

Thought about sitting him for Battle but am afraid Ratface West Coast will give Matthews all the carries back.

Man, you guys are killing me! I have this same problem too.

I'm thinking even if Ratface Deux splits carries, Battle looks to get the goal line work against that soft NO-D. Plus that Ari-D looks NASTY...I own, and plan to start them.

This blows! May have to flip a coin. :wall:

My RB's suck and I was actually contemplating sitting SJAX today, but y'all convinced me. Starting him over Tate (yeah, that bad).

Chalk me up as another SJax starter. I'm more excited that I get to see my Rams play, being in California without the Sunday ticket. Will be fun to watch our DBs lock down.

starting Sjax and ARI D.

my only other option would have been spiller, and hes playing in a timeshare against an even tougher D.

LES GO STEVEN JACKSON!!! YOU STILL GOT GAS IN THE TANK BUDDY!!

Can't do it. Forgot I HAVE to start Amendola tonight, so there's no way in HELL I'm throwing 2 Rams at that D.

However, I'm pulling for SJax and all you guys who started him. :thumbsup:

Wait, I also have Legatron going, so I guess I AM throwing 2 Rams at that D! :doh:

Pre-Game interview:

When asked how many touches SJ will get, he replied "Feels pretty good right now" with a smile. We'll see.

Don't forget about him "answering the bell" and "there's a big bell to ring tonight". :doublethumbsup:

Don't forget about him "answering the bell" and "there's a big bell to ring tonight". :doublethumbsup:

Yeah that pumped me up too!

I'm yet another Ryan Williams and SJAX owner going with SJAX! lets do this!! :cheers:

on a short week....you know I never did factor in that Rams would pass exclusively like Miami did :wall:

on pace for 4 carries...last week it was Ryan Williams with no carries...this week Sjax completely set up for failure.

Shotgun every single play then an eye formation on short yardage.

There's been a Richardson sighting <_<

yep...split time on first drive...all snaps on last drive.

I start Sjax first time in 3 weeks cause he made it thru with full load last couple weeks and I get this?