Sign in to follow this  
snatchem

I should have traded Ryan Williams while I had a chance

I dropped him for Hartline on Sunday.

Someone used a #2 WW on him and started him tonight. I know he is pissed.

I was encouraged by his 13 carries for 83 yards against philly.

I was discouraged by the 13 carries for 26 yards against Miami, but realized that Miami is playing well against the run.

This week he gets 14 carries for 33 yards, and am suddenly glad I didnt pick him up.

now he gets hurt and suddenly William Powell is starting to look good. ( this is relative to what Ryan williams has shown )

two weeks ago, i traded ben, spiller, and ryan williams for rivers, chris johnson, and andre johnson. (also have luck, so downgrade at qb not a disaster...yet) .made the trade one hour before beanie was ruled out for 2 mths...immediately after that news, my trading partner jumped on the league message board talking about how much he loved the trade...(also, posted the trade on this site, and a few polite posters had no problem telling me how much i got railed on the trade)

i play him this week. LOVE the fact that ryan williams got him ######. now, my only question is at my rb2, whether to play bjge vs mia or cj2k vs minn...minn's run d has been very solid, but am so tempted to play cj2k to really rub it in.

in 1 of my leagues you get $1000 blind bidding dollars and someone spent 650 of it on ryan williams :overhead:

While he is not much more then a emergancy start sounds like he will be fine. Behind that OL he will not have many good games.

Cardinals.com - [Full Article]Cardinals RB Ryan Williams describes his shoulder injury on Thursday night:

"I didn't black out or anything," Williams said. "No concussion or anything. My whole shoulder went down and went numb. So then I got up, figured it was something with my AC joint. I was like, 'At least it's not my leg,' so shot it up went back out there but coach wouldn't put me back in the game.

"But it's just something else I will have to overcome."

Fantasy Impact:It's a good sign that Williams feels he could have gone back into the game, and that he'll have a few extra days to get healthy for Week 6.

Ryan Williams (RB) Arizona Cardinals

At this point, Williams isn't too concerned about the left shoulder injury that he suffered Thursday night against the Rams, the Cardinals' official site reports. "I’m straight," Williams noted, with reference to his shoulder after Thursday's contest.ati

10/5/2012

Williams acknowledged that his shoulder is sore, but working in his favor with regards to his chances of being ready for Week 6, thanks to Thursday's kickoff, is that he has some extra healing time, with the Cardinals' next game not until October 14 against the Bills.

Like it f'n matters at this point. He is dead to me.

I packaged Williams and Andre Johnson for Reggie Wayne and Mike Vick(Stafford on bye). I was a little worried but after Williams last performance I'm glad I did it.