Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

Where will Bill Polian Be Next Year?

Will he be running a team next year or still part of a network halftime show? Thoughts?

Oh god the Jet's do.

I don't think there has been a worse franchise GM than what the Jets are doing right now since Matt Millen, and I don't even know if Millen was as bad as everybody thought he was. After all, it's pretty much his team that did so well last year.

He was fantastic for the Bills and Colts (big picture). I am sure he will easily land on his feet next season (with his son Chris in tow).

He would fit in nicely at KC. Peolie needs to go, but the Hunt's don't want to win. They just keep screwing the fans and as long as the staduim is full every Sunday they don't care.

I don't think there has been a worse franchise GM than what the Jets are doing right now since Matt Millen, and I don't even know if Millen was as bad as everybody thought he was.

You're on crack.

After all, it's pretty much his team that did so well last year.

do explain.

the Jets really need a GM. I'll admit, mike T used to be regarded as a genius. and he did have some good drafts. Nick and Brick, Revis, David Harris. Sanchez was a huge reach and Gholston was a bust but the jury is still out on Kyle Wilson (who has looked decent filling in for Revis), Wilkerson and Coples.

my complaints with Mr. T have nothing to do with the draft. I just have no clue what this team has been thinking in free agency since their 2009 run. Tomlinson was a good pickup and the holmes trade was worth the risk at the time but they continue to ignore right tackle. They continue to fail to find a pass rusher and there was no reason to bring in Plaxico. Braylon was much more of a team player and better blocker downfield. Also, the courtship of Nnamdi was stupid. First of all, he is overrated. Plus the time, effort and potential money they would tied up in him cost them the ability to retain Brad Smith who was a key for the Jets on kick returns and in the wildcat.

then you have this off season where they create a mess that everyone could see coming by bringing in Tebow, they give Sanchez no additional weapons and they finally sever ties with Wayne Hunter which technically is addition by subtraction but it would have been nice to see them pursue a RT in free agency.