Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Anyone picking up Kolb this week?

Brees is off this week and my backup is Palmer and they at Atlanta. I was thinking of signing Kolb since they play the Bills. I mean if the Jets and Sanchez can put up 48 points up aganist them, you would have to think Kolb could have a field day aganist them...right?

I also have Brees, but i'm rolling with Ponder. I thought about Kolb but after what that O-line did last game I decided against it. Besides Ponder and Percy should have a field day in Washington. :thumbsup:

I just picked him up and rolling with him. I got Cam on bye and decided to use Kolb over Fitzpatrick.

I also have Brees, but i'm rolling with Ponder. I thought about Kolb but after what that O-line did last game I decided against it. Besides Ponder and Percy should have a field day in Washington. :thumbsup:

I have Brees and already had Kolb on the roster along with Bradford. I am going to start Kolb most likely this week.

Ha! I just realized the owner in my keeper league that has Brees on bye is also starting Kolb. The only league I have Brees in, RGIII is my backup. Hopefully he passes his concussion tests because it's Team QB's & I don't want my fate resting in Kirk Cousins hands... Ugh!

I am starting kolb over Brady and Flacco. With a side dish of confidence.

The 12th man and the Legion of Boom are no joke.

I am starting kolb over Brady and Flacco. With a side dish of confidence.

The 12th man and the Legion of Boom are no joke.

:shocking: Never bench your studs.

:shocking: Never bench your studs.

I totally respect and often follow this theory. However, part of the fun of this whole thing is "shot callin".

I totally respect and often follow this theory. However, part of the fun of this whole thing is "shot callin".

I guess being in a $25 league, you can "have some fun" along the way.

I guess being in a $25 league, you can "have some fun" along the way.

I don't know. This is my "fun" $50 league. 1-4 with 3rd most points and the most scored against me by a large margin. May not pull the same move in the main league.

By the way, you are awesome for not being in a $25 league.

I feel your pain man, I am 2nd in points by a lot and only have two wins. I catch everyones blowup week. I have Brees as well and I am going with Ponder against the skins. I thought about Kobb but the O line scared me out of it.