Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Romo vs Balt or Flacco vs cowboys?

I have both quarterbacks to pick between as well. Currently I am going with Romo simply because he seems like a better lock for yardage - he throws for a bunch, Baltimore has been allowing a ton, and generates little pass rush - while Flacco may cede more to Rice as the Cowboys allow the least amount of passing yards in the league. Honestly though, I could flip a coin at this point and feel pretty much the same heading into Sunday.

I also have Flacco and Romo to choose between.

I have no idea who to choose, so I am just going with my gut until someone persuades me otherwise.

I'm going with Flacco. Doesn't hurt it's in Baltimore.

It's pretty much a toss up, but I have a feeling Romo will have a very good night (1) coming off the bye week and (2) out to prove that his 5 INT night was a fluke. I'd lean towards Romo over Flacco.

Flacco is great at home but that being said I like Romo vs Balt as crazy as that is, coming off the bye hell throw a ton and Balt D has given up some huge yds through the air lately. He has more upside and also I played Big Ben over him this week so I know Romo will have a good day. HTH.

mine please http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410206

I also have the same issue problem as I have both Romo and Flacco. That bein said. my opponent has Miles Austin. Would that make the coin toss go more in favor of Romo rather than Flacco if the opponent had Austin? At least I would be getting 4 pts to Austin's 6 if Austin were to score. Even better I guess if Romo were to toss 3 td's and Austin didn't snag any of them. Thoughts?