Sign in to follow this  
gigs569

Big Ben vs. Matty Ice

simply put will Ben out score Matt in fantasy this week Ben @ home vs KC. or Matt @ NO ? Hmmmm That is the question. let the fighting begin! I think Ben. Not to say Matt wont go off too. thats just my opnion.

No he won't. Pitt will feature the run game vs a terrible run defense in KC. KC has no shot at keeping up offensively against Pitt's D so there is no reason for Big Ben to get the opportunity to pass heavily. Ryan on the other hand is going up against a crappy DEF, but an offense with Brees that can keep up with them so he will likely be passing until the final minutes of the game. Go with Ryan.

I agree with vash. You will probably see a heavy dose of pitt running in the 2nd half especially.

Starting Ryan in my big money league and Big Ben in my small money league. That works out just fine :banana::banana:

If the question is to bench Ryan in favor of Big Ben. Don't even consider it.

Steelers ran all over the Midgets last week. Expect more of the same this week.

I agree with vash. You will probably see a heavy dose of pitt running in the 2nd half especially.

This is an easy call. As has been stated, the Steelers/Chiefs game is likely to be not very competitive and the Chiefs will be lucky to score 10 points at Pittsburgh. Ben owners will have to hope that he gets his points early, because we could see a lot of clock killing in the second half.

The Saints/Falcons game, on the other hand, has all the makings of a shootout. It would not be surprising at all to see 60+ points scored in that game.

The Saints defense is giving up 460 yards a game. Worst in NFL history. And even if the Falcons are up, they are going to want revenge for what happend last year with Brees. It's a no brainer.

If I had Ryan it would be a no brainer as he would be starting over Big Ben for sure. I also feel Pitt gets up early and runs in the second half. My dilema is between Romo and Big Ben as I desperately need to win this week. Any thoughts???