Sign in to follow this  
seadog54

Marshawn Lynch

There hasn't been a thread about Lynch since preseason where so many people were dogging him for a new contract and that last year was a fluke.

This guy rushed for 1,000 yards this season already and is a quiet performer.

I just want to give him props this year for being the beast and proving people wrong that passed on him

a lot of people thought he would get lazy. Glad i kept him in my deep keeper league and targeted him in the IBL drafts. :headbanger:

He's been a lot of fun to watch the past few years. I hope he has at least one more beast season left in him.

considering he's only 26 and had split/missed time his first few seasons, i see no reason he can't continue to beast for the next 3-4 years.

it doesn't seem the hawks are giving him too much use so i'm not currently worried about him breaking down too early.

when we drafted (10-team ppr), espn had him ranked #12 overall. Everyone felt he was way overrated (including myself). I finally pulled the trigger on him mid-5th :headbanger:

when we drafted (10-team ppr), espn had him ranked #12 overall. Everyone felt he was way overrated (including myself). I finally pulled the trigger on him mid-5th :headbanger:

No

a lot of people thought he would get lazy. Glad i kept him in my deep keeper league and targeted him in the IBL drafts. :headbanger:

Props to being one of his biggest supporters around these parts. I saw a lot of doubters but you never waivered. DHB is finally coming around too. :thumbsup:

Props to being one of his biggest supporters around these parts. I saw a lot of doubters but you never waivered. DHB is finally coming around too. :thumbsup:

Yeah DHB was one of my misses this year. But looks like he's making more of an impact the last few weeks