Sign in to follow this  
Chrisw33

Starting D.Moore and DHB

Have Eli, Nicks, Harvin, CJ2K, Giants D on byes....

Schaub

Charles

Mcgahee

R.White

D.Moore

?

Hanson

Chargers D

Would I be crazy to pickup DHB and start him as my #3 WR along with D.Moore against New Orleans??? DHB, Donald Jones, Avery, D.Alexander, C. Shorts, L.Robinson are all available. Would be dropping A. Hawkins.....am I crazy to start two raiders against NO?

If you're uncomfortable starting both OAK wr's, most of the names you also listed look ripe to me. Especially Avery going against the pats this week.

Roll the dice! Looks like you were basically OK with taking a loss this week with the byes - nothing wrong with that strategy, and it makes sense to gamble big for one game in that situation.

Yea, sell out for OAK against the Saints. It could get you a win during a tough bye week period. I would do it without hesitation. Has any team other than the eagles performed poorly against the saints? OAK will be playing against a great scoring offense while having no running game so they'll have to air it out.

I'm starting Palmer and DHB.

I hope that it becomes a shootout as advertised. I've had terrible luck with 'sure things' this season.

Contemplating dropping Schaub and starting Palmer. His schedule in the coming weeks looks pretty damn good. Palmer, DHB, Moore,....im sure one of those guys, maybe two, can make up for the third.

Contemplating dropping Schaub and starting Palmer. His schedule in the coming weeks looks pretty damn good. Palmer, DHB, Moore,....im sure one of those guys, maybe two, can make up for the third.

Well, the Raiders have a good playoff scheule. However, the Texans do, too. Maybe grab Palmer and stash him instead of your 5th WR.

Well I think im going to go with it and start Palmer..Moore and DHB. Could blow up in my face, but with Carson throwing at least one of these guys should flourish. Hopefully the Carson/WR combo can make up for one of my other guys that may ###### the bed

I'm starting Palmer over RGIII this week. Shootout in Oakland is ready to ensue & I'm hitching my horses to the gunslinger's accordingly.

Not only would I be comfortable starting both Moore and DHB against the Saints, I would start Myers at tight end too. He was cleared on concussion tests and is good to go. Gonzo and Ryan played pitch and catch against the Saints defense all day last week.

I'm starting Palmer, Reece & I think Myers instead of Hernandez. Really liking this matchup so I can't blame anyone who wants to start D.Moore & DHB (if healthy).

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5093/darrius-heyward-bey

Darrius Heyward-Bey was a bystander in Thursday's practice after tweaking his hamstring on Wednesday.

DHB is hanging out with the other receivers, but he's the only one without a helmet. It looks like he is going to be held out of team drills, leaving his status in question for Sunday versus the Saints. Check back Friday afternoon for an update on his status. Rod Streater is Oakland's No. 3 receiver. Nov 15 - 2:23 PM

Source: Vic Tafur on Twitter

If DHB is out, does that hurt or help Moore?

Against New Orleans? It helps him out. Against a team like TB, DEN or NYJ, it would hurt in that they would put their best cover guy on Moore with safety help.

I don't think that New Orleans can cover at all. Same with NE.

Figures, I get the bastard and he gets hurt 20 mins after adding him

Same here but chill, he's not out and they just want to rest him as a precaution right now.

I'm starting Palmer, Reece & I think Myers instead of Hernandez. Really liking this matchup so I can't blame anyone who wants to start D.Moore & DHB (if healthy).

same three starts here. Palmer, Reece & Myers (but Myers over Pettigrew, easy one)

so far Reece 23 pts, palmer 20, Myers 17 (PPR 6pt passing td)

let's see when DMC and Goodson come back what Reece has earned in regards to snaps.