Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

Carson Palmer

The trade deadline for our league is Friday. I have Palmer and Brady.

Am I crazy to try and trade Brady for an elite WR or RB and ride Palmer through the playoffs? He has a cake schedule and has looked good.

Was in the same boat. Ultimately decided I couldn't pull the trigger on ever starting Palmer over Brady (even this week with his matchup against the Saints).

Traded Palmer to Big Ben's owner for Denarius Moore.

Currently in 2nd with a 1st round BYE, but who knows if I will stay there.

I think i worked out a deal with the Vick, Rice owner for Palmer and McGahee for Rice.

Palmer has become a hot commodity. I traded Palmer/J Stewart/J Kerley to another owner with a bad QB situation for Bradford/D Murray/E Decker. I have Ryan and probably won't play Bradford (although he's been playing well and I can double-dip with Amendola), but the goal was was upgrade the WR/RB situation, which I hopefully did. With any luck, McFadden will come back, Palmer will go back to being ordinary and I win all the way around!

I have a deal on the table Palmer/Sproles/Wells for Rivers/Morris. I have Matt Ryan and have been holding Palmer for a while because I am worried that the Falcons will rest their players at the end of the season. However, Morris is a pretty big upgrade at RB over both Sproles and Mathews...guess I should quit slow playing him.

depends where you stand. if you don't need to trade, might not be bad having a good backup.

not having traded Palmer = thank God when Ben is out for me. considering how QB's are getting knocked out of games lately, if you can afford it, keep him.

depends where you stand. if you don't need to trade, might not be bad having a good backup.

not having traded Palmer = thank God when Ben is out for me. considering how QB's are getting knocked out of games lately, if you can afford it, keep him.

I really do hate to give up Palmer but Mathews and Sproles are killing me. I need one win to secure my division and a first round bye...Mathews is injured...again...and Sproles is coming off an injury.

I really do hate to give up Palmer but Mathews and Sproles are killing me. I need one win to secure my division and a first round bye...Mathews is injured...again...and Sproles is coming off an injury.

qb is your highest scoring position. I always carry at

least 2 good ones and usually 3 :bench: for insurance & having more

matchup flexibility...

With DHB looking doubtful, doesn't this lower expectations for Palmer a bit?

With DHB looking doubtful, doesn't this lower expectations for Palmer a bit?

A bit. But he'll still have a deep threat in Moore, Streeter has been fine when in there, Reece is great and it looks like Myers will be there, on top of him throwing it a lot.

I can't believe he is only being started in 35% of all Yahoo Leagues. Especualliy with all the QB injuries and the bye week. Im starting him over Peton this week :shocking:

Saints give up the MOST FF points to QB's this year. He could approach 500 yards. Really.

I ended up trading him and Sproles for Rivers and Morris...then traded Rivers for Romo. I needed Morris to offset Mathews' suckage. I hated trading him but he would never see my starting lineup over Ryan anyways.