Sign in to follow this  
yanivsme

I picked up Carolina to play KC

If anything I think Charles might run all over Carolina if the chiefs wise up and decide to give him more than 5 carries.

Anybody starting them? Dies KC come out and ball like Favre did when his dad died?

I put a waiver claim on the Panthers defense and if successful I will start them. I need to win this week to qualify for the playoffs and Matt Ryan didnt really get me too much points in their Thursday night game so I need some points and the Cheifs offense is horrible with the exception of Charles.

You really think Charles plays? The girlfriend was Charles wife cousin.

Once removed...of course he plays. I wouldn't want to play against him this week. He will have extra motivation.

FWIW, I just picked them up and am starting them. I also picked up Cleveland for next week vs. KC. The KC offense has Brady Quinn at QB, enough said. Even without the murder situation, this would of been a good week to start Carolina especially if points are weighed heavily on points against for your fantasy defense. Very sad situation for KC players and families that are affected, terrible.

You want a friggen biscuit or something for doing something along the lines of captain obvious !

Please don't post any new threads - your membership is being reviewed

You want a friggen biscuit or something for doing something along the lines of captain obvious !

Please don't post any new threads - your membership is being reviewed

Thank you for contributing to this thread.

It's a weird situation. It's really hard to predict what kind of Chiefs team will show up. Could Carolina let up if they get a lead? There are some questions, but I still think you gotta play the matchups here. (Newton, Carolina D)

The thing which concerns me most is how Carolina looked vs Philadelphia last week. The way they let Brown run all over them doesn't give me a warm fuzzy about their chances against Charles.