Sign in to follow this  
WR Guru

Russell Wilson - QB1

In Wilson's last 7 games, he is averaging 220 passing, 30 rushing and 14 TDs with only 2 INTs. And that includes one real stinker performance in a brutal matchup at San Fran. Take that one away and his numbers are damn near elite during that stretch.

Today he posted 293/71-2 in what looked on paper like a terrible matchup at Chicago. He had a 3rd TD pass erased on a terrible replay reversal.

He is going to be a factor for the FF playoffs. They are finally opening up the offense and his WR's are stepping up. Add in the likelyhood of Seattle losing both starting corners for significant time and they will probably have to throw more.

The kid is looking good.

He is going to be a factor for the FF playoffs. They are finally opening up the offense and his WR's are stepping up. Add in the likelyhood of Seattle losing both starting corners for significant time and they will probably have to throw more.

The kid is looking good.

Seattle losing both those corners will turn wilson into a foocking turnover machine.

Seattle losing both those corners will turn wilson into a foocking turnover machine.

are you seri-.....

-looks at avatar-

oh. :sleep:

I'll be starting him throughout my playoffs in one league where I lost Vick and had a crappy backup in Alex Smith. He has been very consistent and put up great numbers yesterday vs. the Bears. He really has become matchup-proof at this point.

Wow! He's averaging 14 TDs in the last 7 games? That's unbeatable.

I figured you could divide 14 by 7 without my help. Apparently I was wrong.

Uh, seattle loses those corners and teams will score at will. Thanks for the insight boys

Even if they do get suspended this year, Trufant should be coming back and we have Walter Thurmond. both of those guys are adequate corners. Earl Thomas is able to provide a lot of help as well.

I don't really see how the Seahawks corners have that much bearing on Wilson. He was at his best on Sunday in a must-throw, must score a TD situation on the final drive of regulation. And that was against the Bears- the most ball-hawking team in the league.