Sign in to follow this  
MY3GSONS

broncos defense or browns?

Broncos D. Why? Because they are a much better defense than the Browns. Also, their offense is better so that will keep them on the field longer. If one of the guys in my league didnt already have them then I would be starting them for the rest of the playoffs

I decided to bench the Bears D in favor of the Browns D. I could always flip-flop again but I doubt it.

The Broncos D should be a better play than the Browns D at this point, though.

Yeah, I've got the Browns in over the Packers.

But yes, wish I had the Broncos on my roster to trump both of them.

Don't know if it's that easy. Browns D is ranked #4 this week on my main site. I have the Steelers, Jets and Broncos rostered, leaning Steelers but I think all 3 will be good. Can't see how Jax moves the ball if Shorts is out and no RB. Only thing scaring me about Denver is game is at Oakland, they are averaging 23 at home, short week for Denver to travel, and Oakland just may be fired up with Allen's Dad passing. Also McFadden returning is a wildcard.

i'll give you the most nonsensical answer that i can... but TNF football has been horrible for offenses this year... the trend will probably continue... BRONCOS it is!

I got the same issue.

Browns or Broncos.

I think it boils down to match up. Lets put it this way -

Which oppt's O has any one that's "startable" this week?

Oakland's possible starters in FF: DMC? DHB? Moore? Myers? Palmer? There's got to be someone out there starting at least 1 of these guys.

Overall the 25th ranked O. Given up 25 sacks, 13 INTs, 8 Fumbles, & 3 TDs given to D.

KC's possible starters in FF: JC? and...? and...? and...? I can honestly say Charles is the only player worthy of a start (RIP Bowe) in just about all cases.

Overall the 32nd (D.F.L.) ranked O. Given up 26 sacks, 16 INTs, 16 Fumbles, & 5 TDs given to D.

I grabbed Denver about 4-5 weeks ago for the playoffs but I just can't pass up on the Browns vs #32.

Also:

Cleveland @ home

Denver Away

Both are solid. I went with Denver for a few reasons. They have a better pass rush, Oakland will be throwing more than KC, and Quinn has been solid in recent weeks as far as turning the ball over goes. Also, Holiday can take it to the house.

I really prefer to play home team defenses but made the choice to switch it up for the above reasons.

jmo