Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Detroit DST Week 15?

Detroit's defense has been pretty shaky this year, but with Arizona looking like a poorly coached high school team I'm considering grabbing them. Thoughts?

They didn't do horrible against GB. And anyone playing the cardinals right now will look good. I'm rolling with them

They've scored more than 10 points twice in my league that is pretty favorable towards defensive scoring. They don't have a defensive or special teams TD all year.

Lower half of the league in Sacks, Ints, and Fumble recoveries.

I'd feel better if it was in Detroit... :unsure:

Cards seem to play much better at home which scares me about Detroit

Cards seem to play much better at home which scares me about Detroit

ugh, how much better can than be, GULP

Ok just did a check on how DST played vs the cards the last 4 gms using Std cbs scoring format. DST have not put up less than 20 pnts in any of the games!! DET is a good play. I also have cincy vs eagles but im torn wich is better/safer.

Here are the facts that we know of: the Cards have a high schooler for a Qb (Lindley seriously?), the run game is almost nonexistent, the OLine is horrible against any kind of pass rush, and the only guy on the Cards that is worth anything Fitzgerald hasnt done much of anything this year because his QB has failed miserably. I think the Cards would make the KC D look good.

Ok just did a check on how DST played vs the cards the last 4 gms using Std cbs scoring format. DST have not put up less than 20 pnts in any of the games!! DET is a good play. I also have cincy vs eagles but im torn wich is better/safer.

I like that, makes me feel more confident lol

I have been planning to roll with Cinci against Philly this week.

BUT i am going to go ahead and pick up the Lions in part just to block my opponent from taking a gamble on them.

Not sure who I will end up rolling with but Philly did look better last week and could be turning it around a bit.. on the other hand the Lions D hasn't done a thing all year and eventually AZ has to put a competent game together right?

I have been planning to roll with Cinci against Philly this week.

BUT i am going to go ahead and pick up the Lions in part just to block my opponent from taking a gamble on them.

Not sure who I will end up rolling with but Philly did look better last week and could be turning it around a bit.. on the other hand the Lions D hasn't done a thing all year and eventually AZ has to put a competent game together right?

No, not on offense at least. However I can see this game at home going something like this for AZ...Peterson runs a punt back for a td, Stafford throws a pick 6. Then a fumble leads to a FG, and the cards muster one penalty ridden drive for another fg. Lions play like crap 1st half, then score 14 unanswered on good drives, kick a fg and lose 20-17.