Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Who scares you the most this week of the ff playoffs

I'm not that scared (on paper at least), my team is far better overall than what I'm up against, but he's got:

QB - Brady

WR - Cobb

RB - Charles

Neither of us have a player on Monday night. So our semi-final game will be decided Sunday night, when he's got Brady/Lloyd and I've got Welker. It's scary knowing that I HAVE to build a big enough lead that Brady can't overcome it. Also, the Brady/Lloyd duo combined for around 50 points this past Mon night...

Brady and Hernandez are who I'm scared of this week. My semi-final game will come down to my Welker and Ridley vs his Brady and Hernandez, and then I will also have LaRon Landry as one of my IDPs going on Monday night. Hopefully Cam can cover Brady for me.

QB-brees

RB-peterson and charles vs oakland D

WR-I have calvin and aj green, so not too worried here. If I had to choose, vincent jackson against NO

Good luck to everyone else who made the Playoffs

Brees AP Doug Martin in 1 League

Calvin and AJ in the Other!

Lets hope ur right. Decent game out of AJ. Was also playing against him!

As the proud owner of Brees and Peterson...this post makes me smile. However, i'm going against a FILTHY opponent.

And I actually agree. Peterson and Brees are the scariest guys this week for endless reasons that aren't worth regurgitating.

I'm the #1 seed in my new 12 teamer. Been the steady, deep, lucky SOS guy all season.. and my "biggest fear", if you will.. is that the guy who is right with me in total points.. but had some bad SOS luck, snuck into the playoffs and is rolling.

We have one of those semis matchups that really look like a final.

My team is in my signature. Hes got:

Brady, AP, S. Greene, Marshall, Cruz, Hernandez and it looks like he's going with Witten as his Flex.

All that I listed above.. with the exception possibly Witten (and perhaps surprisingly including Shonne focking Greene) make me nervous.

Of course I have Brady and Marshall on my other team.. So I guess Peterson, Cruz and Hernandez scare me with no coflict there. :huh:

! Grew up in Oklahoma, have a 3 big eight championship rings from OU (tennis), :dunno:

Who scares me?

College tennis players hee hee hee

Peyton Manning & Doug Martin are scaring me in one matchup. Going against Vincent Jackson in 2 leagues as well.

Rodgers - I'm starting him over Rivers this week. I drafted a quarterback with my first round pick, I'm going to ride him now. I can live with a loss, but I can't live with the regret of Rodgers blowing up in the semi-finals of the playoffs.

Megatron - Yep. I'm facing a receiving corps featuring AJ Green and Megatron. I know Calvin is going to get his...but what a time for the Madden Curse to suddenly result in a 4 catch for 50 yards and no touchdown kind of day.

Alfred Morris - I'm really debating whether to plug DeMarco Murray into Morris' spot with RGIII being out for this game.

Rodgers - I'm starting him over Rivers this week. I drafted a quarterback with my first round pick, I'm going to ride him now. I can live with a loss, but I can't live with the regret of Rodgers blowing up in the semi-finals of the playoffs.

Megatron - Yep. I'm facing a receiving corps featuring AJ Green and Megatron. I know Calvin is going to get his...but what a time for the Madden Curse to suddenly result in a 4 catch for 50 yards and no touchdown kind of day.

Alfred Morris - I'm really debating whether to plug DeMarco Murray into Morris' spot with RGIII being out for this game.

There is that question about Morris. Obviously the Skins are going to try to lean on Morris heavily with RGIII so he will get plenty of opportunity but you would think that the D will stack the box today and will there be room to run without the threat of RGIII to loosen up lanes?

On paper I should beat my opponent; the only scary weapon he has is Martin. He's got Julio but I've got Ryan. I'm a little askeered that Leshoure has a 3 TD day against the Cards.

Which means I'll get my ass whupped. :(

Well well well... seems he had Wilson on his bench and of course is starting him with Bradshaw out. He also stuck Gordon in to start. So I'm going against the two guys who are on everyone else's high-upside list today. I hope all of you Wilson/Gordon owners have lots to post about in today's FU thread. :banana:

There is that question about Morris. Obviously the Skins are going to try to lean on Morris heavily with RGIII so he will get plenty of opportunity but you would think that the D will stack the box today and will there be room to run without the threat of RGIII to loosen up lanes?

What worries me is them playing Royster a bit more and incorporating screens and short dump offs to the back. This would be the worst possible time for Shanahanigans

I don't think they change the game plan at all today. Unless they get out to a big lead and start to lean on the run even more, I think it'll be a pretty typical Redskins game plan.

I have R Rice going in my championship game, and I'm scared he is going to put up a huge dud today. The Broncos run D is great, I watched them shut down D Martin, and Tampa is much more devoted to the run than the awful Ravens.

I want to grow big enough balls to BENCH Rice in favor of Moreno, D Wilson and Sproles. But I can't bring myself to bench Rice, in case he goes off for one of his 2-3 TD games a season, that he has yet to have this season. Argh

I worry about Arian Foster going off for a monster game this week. The Texans are going to be mad after Monday night and will look to establish the run early. Their whole offense is predicated on play action after setting the tone with running.