Sign in to follow this  
punkasss

am i crazy for thinking of benching Trich for Gordon?

I am currently starting at RB-charles and AP, at WR-dx and Wallace. At flex it was usually automatically Trich...but considering the matchup and Trent's recent decline in production perhaps due to injuries and the grind of the season I am seriously considering benching him for Gordon.

Any ideas...maybe benching Wallace for Gordon instead...open to all ideas!

It is the semifinals and the old cliché is never bench your studs...I know.

Forgot to say it is PPR.

There is a reason it is an old cliche -- it is sage advice. TRich gets the carries on first down. And second down. And third down, although he gets the occasional pass. And the goal line. His points have been incredibly consistent. No way would I bench him for Gordon. JMO.

Im starting Gordon for sure, and may be starting Weeden now since RG3 is out, GO BROWNS!! LOL

Im starting Gordon for sure, and may be starting Weeden now since RG3 is out, GO BROWNS!! LOL

In light of this maybe lay Gordon over Wallace? I think I got to find room for him in my lineup.

There is a reason it is an old cliche -- it is sage advice. TRich gets the carries on first down. And second down. And third down, although he gets the occasional pass. And the goal line. His points have been incredibly consistent. No way would I bench him for Gordon. JMO.

Agreed. Even though Richardson is dealing with some injuries, he's been having a nice run lately. Very consistent & you know he's gonna get carries & a handful of receptions as well.

If I had both guys on my team, I'd be rolling with TRich.

Wow. To answer your question. Yes.

Thx guys...guess if I am going down its with my best...those who got me here. Hope to be asking advice next week in the finals!

Hey I'm back! ...made the finals! I started Trich in week15 but got the same Q again. Likely Cleveland will be down early and big..forcing them into the air. Now is Gordon a better start than Trich in week 16? Keep in mind Denver allows an avg of 91 rush yards per game also.

No way is Gordon a good start. He is going to draw Champ Bailey and the Denver pass rush will be in Weeden's face. With TRich you know he will touch the ball at least 20 times in this game.

Do you suffer from a mental illness of such a severe nature that you cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct your affairs due to psychosis, or are subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior?

If so, you may be crazy.

Play TRich.

Do you suffer from a mental illness of such a severe nature that you cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct your affairs due to psychosis, or are subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior?

If so, you may be crazy.

Play TRich.

Just asking for an opinion...I really was considering my options. Another is Blackmon over Trich.

You just seem like an ass by the way. That is from reading some of your other posts too.

I am going to bench Trent Richardson for Deangelo Williams if Jonathon stewart is out. If Jonathon Stewart plays then I am going to bench Trent Richardson for Danario Alexander.