Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

Paging J. Charles

Don't have the game available, but 2 carries in 1+ quarter? Hurt, or just not being used? Dammit I hate this game.

Come on KC. It's Oakland! Ryan Leaf could move the ball against this defense!

I knew I should've started Richardson over him! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Now Mathews is done!!! WOW can have much worse luck in 2 semi final games :dunno:

Mathews done and Charles non existent. :angry:

He had a 30+ yard run called back as his 4th carry, and that's been it for his touches. This coaching staff seems a little brain dead.

He had a 30+ yard run called back as his 4th carry, and that's been it for his touches. This coaching staff seems a little brain dead.

Understatement of the millenium. They have ONE offensive playmaker, and they choose not to involve him. :shocking:

Wonder if the HC has even "noticed" that Char;es isn't getting any carries, or if the press will need to inform him after the game, again.

Understatement of the millenium. They have ONE offensive playmaker, and they choose not to involve him. :shocking:

Yet they will still cry that they weren't given enough time when their arses are fired

Did the KC and Baltimore coaches come from the same demented coaching tree or something? I've never seen two teams that just absolutely refuse to give their best player the ball. It's almost as if they say to themselves 'the other team knows Jamal (or Ray) is our best player, so we'll be sneaky and not give it to them at all. Maybe these losers should take a page out of Minnesota's play book.

Did the KC and Baltimore coaches come from the same demented coaching tree or something? I've never seen two teams that just absolutely refuse to give their best player the ball. It's almost as if they say to themselves 'the other team knows Jamal (or Ray) is our best player, so we'll be sneaky and not give it to them at all. Maybe these losers should take a page out of Minnesota's play book.

Chan Gailey rounds out the club. The only time he trusts Spiller is when he doesn't have anyone else to give it to instead.

+1. Ridiculous

Well you have Brian Daboll, architect of high powered offenses in Cleveland and Miami, calling the shots, so it's not surprising that it seems they have no clue what they are doing.

this is insane, with dwayne bowe out Charles is the consensus best player on the team, give him more than 8 carries and get him involved more. If I make it past this week I'm gonna be relying on him.