Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

FLEX in the Championship game

I'm looking at:

Beanie Wells, Denario Alexander, Greg Jennings or .... who I'm prolly going with: Amendola. Non PPR.

Ballard, Alexander (who I considered a lock before last week), Shorts

I think Ill go with Ballard

That's prolly the highest floor, lowest ceiling guy. Alexander I also don't know what to make of at this point. Shorts I'd say has a pretty hi ceiling, but a lower floor than Ballard. Ballard is gonna get you at LEAST 4 or 5 points.

In a ppr league, and due to Ryan Mathews going on ir, I get to pick up a replacement.

Pick up deangelo for flex? It's either that or I use maclin or Crabtree.. As it is I may need one of them for wr2, since denario Alexander scares me, especially against jets this week.....

For the first time this season, I have options. The injury to Mathews leaves me likely with Murray/Moreno @ RB, and will probably have Julio Jones/Pierre Garcon at WR (if RGIII is healthy). That leaves me having to chose a flex from:

Amendola, Decker, McFadden, Bradshaw (or Wilson if Bradshaw won't go). It's PPR so those are all good options to have.

Amendola - solid option, particularly with Bradford playing well and against a horrible pass defense.

Decker - Had a great week last week and gets a Cleveland team that can be passed on.

McFadden - ground out a decent week last week, but has a so-so matchup against Carolina and Goodson still looks like the better back.

Bradshaw - Coughlin will refocus with the run and faces a soft Baltimore defense, if Bradshaw is healthy he's a good option with Wilson having done nothing last week.

Amendola may actually crack my starting WR spot which would also leave me with Garcon as an option, he will depend on RGIII availability for me.

Bryce Brown, Beanie or Wayne for me.

It's non PPR. I have been starting Wayne since week 2 but I see his production dropping every week. Seems Hilton and Avery are actually better plays then Wayne.

Bears haven't been good against run lately so if McCoy does play I may go Beanie. If McCoy is out I play BB....I think :ninja:

Cobb is my flex - feeling pretty good about him!

You don't count only borderline scrubs need apply

Crawfish gotta go. Moreno!! Help me

Flex:

Chris Johnson @ green bay

Bryce @Washington

that's an easy one...McCoy is back in Philly, so go with Johnson, he's been hot lately as well.

In a ppr league, and due to Ryan Mathews going on ir, I get to pick up a replacement.

Pick up deangelo for flex? It's either that or I use maclin or Crabtree.. As it is I may need one of them for wr2, since denario Alexander scares me, especially against jets this week.....

I like Williams a lot this week. Cam should create running lanes and Oakland gives up big plays to RBs. Add to that a trip across country that for some reason saps the strength from travelling teams. I would also look at using Crabtree. Kap has a lot of trust in him. Cromartie has the ability to lock down Alexander and with Floyd out there is no reason not to game plan to take him out of the game.

At the current time I'm looking at either Decker or Wilson. I'm like Deck vs the Browns CB2 and don't know if I'd pull him even if Bradshaw is out.