Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

AP vs Foster

Depending on your scoring but for most standard scoring leagues you have the #1 RB AP vs the #2 RB Foster. Who puts up the better nembers this week?

I think the Texans D holds AP in check and Foster runs wild.

AP 80 rushing 20 receiving 0 TD

Foster 160 rushing 30 receiving 1 TD

Depending on your scoring but for most standard scoring leagues you have the #1 RB AP vs the #2 RB Foster. Who puts up the better nembers this week?

I think the Texans D holds AP in check and Foster runs wild.

AP 80 rushing 20 receiving 0 TD

Foster 160 rushing 30 receiving 1 TD

Foster owner pitted against the Peterson owner this week?

ETA: I don't care what anyone says, I still say Houston is soft. They've done well against their soft schedule so kudos to them. I'd say they were 1 and done in the playoffs but think most AFC teams are equally soft so they may actually win a game.

ETA: I don't care what anyone says, I still say Houston is soft. They've done well against their soft schedule so kudos to them. I'd say they were 1 and done in the playoffs but think most AFC teams are equally soft so they may actually win a game.

I think the Texans will attempt to focus on stopping AP, but so has every other team over the last 6 weeks..... How's that worked out? The Texans are really missing the presence that Brian Cushing brought to that linebacker corps. The biggest X-factor in this weekends game is if the Vikings defense can keep the game close so AP is a rushing threat the entire game. The Vikes are fighting for a playoff spot & will come out guns a blazing.

AP - 120 yards ru. 1 TD, 30 rec. 0 TD

Foster - 100 yards ru. 1 TD, 50 rec. 1 TD

Both guys carry their teams but the Texans sneak by 24-20 with a win at home.

Start them both would be my greatest advice ever.

You can blame it on this guy IF you lose Ralphster because I'm taking his advice.......

Last 5 games (yards):

A. Foster: 165, 46, 38, 102, and 90

A. Peterson: 212, 154, 210, 108, and 171. Oh by the way, one week even further back he popped Seattle for 182.

Can the Texans contain AP? Maybe, maybe not. But I'll take my chances with the dude who is chasing history and mowing down all in his path to get there.

Crucial game for both teams (Texans homer here). I believe both backs will have good

games today. Will AP break the record today, I doubt it and to the person who says the

Texans are soft has no idea what he is talking about.

Totally agree with the guy saying the Texans are soft. I'm from near Houston and I've watched them all year. They have had everything happen just perfect in for them in several games and they've gotten every bounce, deflection, penalty call at just the right time, missed field goal, etc. They are 9-5 team at best.

THE TEXANS ARE A WEAK PAPER TIGER.

Totally agree with the guy saying the Texans are soft. I'm from near Houston and I've watched them all year. They have had everything happen just perfect in for them in several games and they've gotten every bounce, deflection, penalty call at just the right time, missed field goal, etc. They are 9-5 team at best.

THE TEXANS ARE A WEAK PAPER TIGER.

You two must be division opponents of ours, JAX and Ten. I'm guessing.

Yeah, JJ Watt is soft, Arian is mediocre and AJ is horrible.

Cushing out, Reed has been out and Joseph sat out a few games

but they still got the job done. Was the GB and NE game an

embarrassment, heck yeah but soft, heck no.

Start them both would be my greatest advice ever.

I played against that guy today. Smoked them. It was awesome.

Jamal Charles and Reggie Bush > Foster and Peterson

:first: